An Old School Catholic Message Board

AM I ON CRACK

ardillacid

AM I ON CRACK OR IS EVERYTHING ORANGE AND PINK AND BLUE AND NO LINES AND NO NAMES?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='tomasio127' date='Dec 8 2005, 09:38 AM']I never had any problems, you're all on crack.....
[right][snapback]816745[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

YEs most were there last night buth there are still bproablems

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Dec 8 2005, 09:54 AM']whatever happened to ice?
[right][snapback]816766[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You are OVER 20!

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Dec 8 2005, 09:56 AM']You are OVER 20!
[right][snapback]816771[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
this is open mic, not creepy aliens, so who cares? :idontknow:

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Dec 8 2005, 10:05 AM']wow but you post in the creepy aliens board more than anyone else who is OLD :lol: :cyborg:
[right][snapback]816797[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
haha, really? I'm in the habit of clicking the "View New Posts" link so I don't even know what board I'm posting in half the time.. my bad.

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Dec 8 2005, 10:06 AM']haha, really? I'm in the habit of clicking the "View New Posts" link so I don't even know what board I'm posting in half the time.. my bad.
[right][snapback]816800[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

thats ok you are funny to laugh at because your spanish :woot:

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Dec 8 2005, 10:11 AM']thats ok you are funny to laugh at because your spanish :woot:
[right][snapback]816810[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I don't claim to speak perfect Spanish.. I'm Irish for crying out loud. I'm only fluent when it comes to cussing in spanish. :blush:

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Dec 8 2005, 10:54 AM']I don't claim to speak perfect Spanish.. I'm Irish for crying out loud. I'm only fluent when it comes to cussing in spanish.  :blush:
[right][snapback]816911[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

No I laugh at your spanish becasue you say funny things not because it is perfect