Lounge Daddy Posted December 8, 2005 Posted December 8, 2005 [url="http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x3/large.html"]HERE[/url]
Lounge Daddy Posted December 8, 2005 Author Posted December 8, 2005 [quote name='inDEED' date='Dec 8 2005, 12:29 AM'] Looks like it's gonna be a GREAT movie!!! [right][snapback]816456[/snapback][/right] [/quote] well ya... because you're old
Era Might Posted December 8, 2005 Posted December 8, 2005 I haven't seen ANY of the X-Men films. I'm way behind the times. I used to watch the cartoons though.
inDEED Posted December 8, 2005 Posted December 8, 2005 [quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Dec 7 2005, 10:44 PM']well ya... because you're old [right][snapback]816498[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yeah, I used to watch the cartoons back in the dizzle...
Paladin D Posted December 8, 2005 Posted December 8, 2005 I'm really looking forward to X-Men 3. Wahoo!
Socrates Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 Personally, I think they should just make a Wolverine movie. Wolverine is an awesome character - the rest of the X-men I can do without.
Lounge Daddy Posted December 9, 2005 Author Posted December 9, 2005 [quote name='inDEED' date='Dec 8 2005, 11:42 AM']Yeah, I used to watch the cartoons back in the dizzle... [right][snapback]816877[/snapback][/right] [/quote] heck ya! i used to read the comicizzles when i was a kidizzle -- dawg now i can rep it for realz - in the big screanz theater hizouse this movie is gonna be taco
Lounge Daddy Posted December 10, 2005 Author Posted December 10, 2005 [quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Dec 9 2005, 12:23 AM']heck ya! i used to read the comicizzles when i was a kidizzle -- dawg now i can rep it for realz - in the big screanz theater hizouse this movie is gonna be taco [right][snapback]817790[/snapback][/right] [/quote] im so white
Ash Wednesday Posted December 10, 2005 Posted December 10, 2005 Wolverine and Rogue need to get together. Forget Gambit. He's not even in the movie. Marie should be with a MANLY WOLVIE man who said he'd take care of her, not a boyband rookie like Iceman.
TheOliverOrder88 Posted December 10, 2005 Posted December 10, 2005 I don't see how they can topple X-Man 2. And I can't see because the trailer doesn't work for me either.
DemonSlayer Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='Sarah_JC' date='Dec 8 2005, 08:49 PM']Where's Nightcrawler? [right][snapback]816612[/snapback][/right] [/quote] He's not in it. [quote name='Socrates' date='Dec 9 2005, 09:30 AM']Personally, I think they should just make a Wolverine movie. Wolverine is an awesome character - the rest of the X-men I can do without. [right][snapback]817572[/snapback][/right] [/quote] They're already gonna do a Wolverine movie.
Lounge Daddy Posted February 27, 2006 Author Posted February 27, 2006 i just saw a pic of Juggernaut in gear off set... i like what i saw ... i thirst for the next movie
zealousrap Posted February 28, 2006 Posted February 28, 2006 [quote name='uruviel' date='Dec 8 2005, 07:33 PM']trailer doesn't work for me [right][snapback]817575[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ditto
Lounge Daddy Posted March 1, 2006 Author Posted March 1, 2006 huh ... i just checked the link... it works for me [url="http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x3/"]try one of the trailer links HERE[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now