An Old School Catholic Message Board

Guns, Guns Guns

Winchester

Should civilians have the right to own firearms?  

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was in middle school when this post was written. I remember watching Bush make his speech about his decision to invade Iraq during a Boy Scout meeting and watching the first fighting on CNN during the indoor break at school.  

I was in middle school when this post was written. I remember watching Bush make his speech about his decision to invade Iraq during a Boy Scout meeting and watching the first fighting on CNN during the indoor break at school.  

Holy crap.

If you think you need guns for self defense then you are probably living in the wrong country.
Best defense is to keep low and run rather than engage in a fire fight.

If you think you need guns for self defense then you are probably living in the wrong country.

nvm

Edited by Winchester

PhuturePriest

Hey, I'm  coming by your house tonight. Don't be alarmed when there are five other guys with guns there, too. They're just holding them to feel like Green Berets.

Hey, I'm  coming by your house tonight. Don't be alarmed when there are five other guys with guns there, too. They're just holding them to feel like Green Berets.

Well, I won't be there, I'll have snuck out a window, don't fancy a confrontation with 6 armed Catholics on an evangalistic mission. Hell, even if I did have a gun, I'd rather take to the window, better to live for another day than to confront you in a prideful macho showdown.

Well, I won't be there, I'll have snuck out a window, don't fancy a confrontation with 6 armed Catholics on an evangalistic mission. Hell, even if I did have a gun, I'd rather take to the window, better to live for another day than to confront you in a prideful macho showdown.

You could have always just planted an explosive to detonate once the door opened, and your problem would have been solved while watching TV on your couch.

Edited by r2Dtoo

You could have always just planted an explosive to detonate once the door opened, and your problem would have been solved while watching TV on your couch.

What if my Girlfriend opened the door, then I'd have to share a cell with Pistorius, talking all about his athletic exploits day in day out for the next 10 years or so. I'd go crazy.

I have no problem with this. I have a problem with your sort advocating cage time for those who own property you think they shouldn't own.

What if my Girlfriend opened the door, then I'd have to share a cell with Pistorius, talking all about his athletic exploits day in day out for the next 10 years or so. I'd go crazy.

Tell her to stay the floop away then .