Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

One Line at a Time from Beginning to End


Recommended Posts

Posted

It's a fair prospect. - Pretty enough, I grant you.

Posted (edited)

Bingley: It's nothing to Pemberley, I know.
But I must settle somewhere. Have I your approval?

(Add in the names if you know them!)

Edited by Thumper
Posted

Darcy ( :love: ) You'll find the society something savage.

Posted

Bingley: - Country manners? I think they're charming.

Posted

Darcy: Then you'd better take it.

Posted

(expected completion date of thread Aug 17 2011)

Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Dec 9 2005, 11:22 AM'](expected completion date of thread Aug 17 2011)
[right][snapback]818137[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
(you could help, you know.)

Posted

Bingley: Thank you, I shall.
I shall close with the attorney directly.

(No, no. I think he's done enough already. Besides, the plot is just beyond him)

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 9 2005, 10:27 AM'](you could help, you know.)
[right][snapback]818143[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

(Zero Chance)

Posted

I want to wear it today. Look what you've done to it!

(I understand and will refrain from further comment. Love to you all, Abby.)

Posted

Kitty: Mamma, mamma! Lydia has torn up my bonnet and says she will wear it to church. Tell her she shall not!

Posted

Lydia: I shall wear it, for it's all my own work. She'd be a fright in it. She's too plain to look well in it!

Posted

Kitty: No, you shall not have it!

Posted

Mrs. Bennett: Lydia! Kitty! Girls! Would you tear my nerves into shreds? Let her have it, Kitty.

Posted

Kitty: But it's mine! You let her have everything that is mine!

Posted

Mrs. Bennett: Oh, what is to become of us all? Jane, Lizzy, where are you?

Posted

Kermit: But I've got a chance to be rich and famous. I mean, it's hard to just toss that off. Maybe it's a long shot, but I could be loved by millions someday.

Posted

Jane: Here, mamma.


Lizzie: Coming, mamma.

Posted

Kermit: Aww, George, I love you too -- and I love the swamp... but I just have to try. Just once.

Posted

Mrs. Bennett: My dear Mr Bennet! Wonderful news! Netherfield Park is let at last!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...