Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

How would you vote?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm not sure where, (it was in Creepy Aliens), but someone said "Jen for governor"...

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I know, :sadder: I think I'll recover. :saint:

Posted

Wow jen you are really losing? :ohno: :saint:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='dicallidra' date='Dec 13 2005, 12:06 PM']Wow jen you are really losing? :ohno:  :saint:
[right][snapback]823540[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

It's ok, I don't want to be govonor anyway, it's too much reponsibility. :saint:

But, it still makes me :sadder:

Posted

you guys are under my spel of the commando squirrel all you need to embrase it and love each other :hippie:
yeah or else it is the drugged :coagulated milk: that i left out on the phorum table :evil:

Posted

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Dec 13 2005, 12:23 PM']It's ok, I don't want to be govonor anyway, it's too much reponsibility. :saint:

But, it still makes me  :sadder:
[right][snapback]823603[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I'll let you be vice-el tigre numero uno!!! :saint:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

does my vote count even though I'm an old fluffy air extraction?

if so, it's RC. :beer:

  • 2 weeks later...
sarcasmguy126
Posted

[quote name='baby jesus' date='Dec 9 2005, 02:02 PM']i would have to get to know you better first
[right][snapback]818672[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

ditto!

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
sidemunch88
Posted

:coagulated milk:

always love
hate gets you every time
always love

God the Father
Posted

RC is now in your werrrrld.

Push it to the Limit!

Posted
[color=330000]GILGAMESH!
[/color]
Posted

[color=blue] where IS RC_ anyway?? :idontknow: did he get banned? [/color]

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

P2BC I don't know RC

Edited by Tindomiel

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...