ardillacid Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Dec 8 2005, 11:12 PM']because you have to guess where i'm living! lol but I told you...so it doesn't really work. [right][snapback]817774[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Guest iamchurchfaithful Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 I would have to say ardillacid and I don't know why
dicallidra Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 I went with ardillacid becuase he is winning
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted December 10, 2005 Posted December 10, 2005 Ardillacid would just kick everyone off of the creepy alien board and he would be an evil moderator dictator. :
Christie_M Posted December 12, 2005 Posted December 12, 2005 I am the Princess. So it should be me! lol and if I win, you will all be Sirs...and the girl virsion of that. lol btw. what does my location quote have to do with this?
RC_ Posted December 12, 2005 Posted December 12, 2005 [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Dec 9 2005, 09:13 PM']Ardillacid would just kick everyone off of the creepy alien board and he would be an evil moderator dictator. : [right][snapback]819267[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Shhhh....don't give him ideas!
photosynthesis Posted December 12, 2005 Posted December 12, 2005 i voted for you, RC... even though i'm not a creepy alien so i'm not sure if my vote counts
RC_ Posted December 12, 2005 Posted December 12, 2005 [quote name='photosynthesis' date='Dec 12 2005, 12:12 AM']i voted for you, RC... even though i'm not a creepy alien so i'm not sure if my vote counts [right][snapback]821312[/snapback][/right] [/quote] It should count twice as much! :
tojo Posted December 12, 2005 Posted December 12, 2005 [quote name='photosynthesis' date='Dec 12 2005, 02:12 AM']i voted for you, RC... even though i'm not a creepy alien so i'm not sure if my vote counts [right][snapback]821312[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ditto [quote name='RC_' date='Dec 12 2005, 02:18 AM']It should count twice as much! : [right][snapback]821314[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yeah!
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted December 12, 2005 Posted December 12, 2005 [quote name='RC_' date='Dec 12 2005, 12:10 AM']Shhhh....don't give him ideas! [right][snapback]821310[/snapback][/right] [/quote] No, he already told me he was planning on it.
tojo Posted December 12, 2005 Posted December 12, 2005 This is why we need someone nice, like RC_, in such a position....
uruviel Posted December 12, 2005 Posted December 12, 2005 I'd have to say proud2bcatholic, not ardillacid, he's mean lol
ardillacid Posted December 12, 2005 Author Posted December 12, 2005 [quote name='uruviel' date='Dec 12 2005, 11:20 AM']I'd have to say proud2bcatholic, not ardillacid, he's mean lol [right][snapback]821638[/snapback][/right] [/quote] don't forget arrogant too
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now