sweetpea316 Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 WOW. I just realized that I have been made a Church Faithful!!! When and how did that happen?! I had no idea.
franciscanheart Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 haha i noticed the other day and thought [b]I[/b] had missed something haha congrats!!
sweetpea316 Posted December 9, 2005 Author Posted December 9, 2005 Thanks!! Hahahaha... days ago? Wow, I'm slow.
franciscanheart Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 a day or so ago... maybe it was yesterday? i dont remember. haha either way.... yay! congrats!
sweetpea316 Posted December 9, 2005 Author Posted December 9, 2005 [quote name='ardillacid' date='Dec 9 2005, 11:46 AM']I didn't even know you are catholic? [right][snapback]818337[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Mmm yeah...about that... I'm not. Hence the suprise. Is this illegal?...
franciscanheart Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 mmm pretty sure dust had to change that for you and since he's the boss man im gunna go with.... no. :
sweetpea316 Posted December 9, 2005 Author Posted December 9, 2005 Awwww, thanks dUSt!! *hug* : Maybe this is just his encouragement to convert faster, lol.
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 congrats sweatpea! tacos, so very tasty and good for you, all around!
Tony Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 I am not posting this to take any sort of cedit.. but I was the one who nominated SweetPea originally.. I know shes not Catholic yet.. but she is really really really looking forward to becoming one.. she already has fallen in love with the Church. So thats basically it Didn't Brother Adam and Mrs. Bro. Adam get their tags before their official conversion? (1st communion, confirmation, etc)
sweetpea316 Posted December 9, 2005 Author Posted December 9, 2005 Wow! Thanks Tony!! ...and all the other phatmassers, cause yall just rock. :
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 Shes's also a fellow fan of St Therese
Didacus Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 Congradulations. Free T-shirt in the mail....
sweetpea316 Posted December 9, 2005 Author Posted December 9, 2005 *gasp* Seriously....?! I wear a kids large... Thanks dude. lol
scardella Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 I just noticed I've been made one too! Props to dUSt!
sweetpea316 Posted December 9, 2005 Author Posted December 9, 2005 Yaaaaay!!! Congrats to you too!!! Today is a good day...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now