Brother Adam Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 One exam left and then I'm out for the winter break (sortof - start working full time). I'm going to start reading Pope Benedicts book "Principles of Catholic Theology" tomorrow for some relaxing fun reading.
qfnol31 Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 I have two more and so last night I was reading [i]Fellowship of the Ring[/i] for the first time.
djc08 Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 Instead of studying for my final exams I'm reading books like God Is Near Us by Benedict and making Rosaries for Christmas presents.
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 im almost done too!! one more to go!!! whoo hoo!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Dec 13 2005, 12:25 PM']I'm going to start reading Pope Benedicts book "Principles of Catholic Theology" tomorrow for some relaxing fun reading. [right][snapback]823432[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Nerd.
jezic Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 i only have one final and it isn't till thursday. Thinking about that i shold probably do some studying.
sweetpea316 Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 I had all of my finals yesterday, so now it's smooth sailing till next semester!
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Dec 13 2005, 12:41 PM']I had all of my finals yesterday, so now it's smooth sailing till next semester! [right][snapback]823657[/snapback][/right] [/quote] hey becky, what are you majoring in?
sweetpea316 Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 Majoring in Communication Studies and minoring in Hospitality Management.
Brother Adam Posted December 13, 2005 Author Posted December 13, 2005 Well, my GPA is quickly coming plummeting back to earth because of this semester...only one grade has come back and my 3.84 just dropped to 3.74. I'm a big dope.
philothea Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 When you guys all stop trying to avoid doing your homework and studying it'll probably get all quiet here.
Brother Adam Posted December 13, 2005 Author Posted December 13, 2005 I'm all done for the semester. I"m going to go cry in the chapel for a while. I can' t believe that I"m getting several B's this semester. It's depressing. I know its mainly one class to blame though. Students representatives are approaching Dr Schreck and Prof. Bolster (chairman and director in theology and catechetics) about the class though.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 15, 2005 Posted December 15, 2005 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Dec 13 2005, 03:03 PM']I'm all done for the semester. I"m going to go cry in the chapel for a while. I can' t believe that I"m getting several B's this semester. It's depressing. I know its mainly one class to blame though. Students representatives are approaching Dr Schreck and Prof. Bolster (chairman and director in theology and catechetics) about the class though. [right][snapback]823834[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You should. With any luck, I won't have to take him. : I've only got one grade back right now, and it's an A, so I'm good. : God has been very good to me.
Brother Adam Posted December 15, 2005 Author Posted December 15, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 14 2005, 10:41 PM']You should. With any luck, I won't have to take him. : I've only got one grade back right now, and it's an A, so I'm good. : God has been very good to me. [right][snapback]826197[/snapback][/right] [/quote] chances are, you will have to take him. But such as life. I'll probably have a 3.4 this semester. will bring my average down to about a 3.67. I'll have to work my behind off next semester to pull it back up to a decent GPA. With any luck I can still graduate around a 3.8, which would make me happy.
photosynthesis Posted December 15, 2005 Posted December 15, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Dec 13 2005, 03:01 PM']Majoring in Communication Studies and minoring in Hospitality Management. [right][snapback]823725[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yeah comm! [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Dec 13 2005, 04:03 PM']I'm all done for the semester. I"m going to go cry in the chapel for a while. I can' t believe that I"m getting several B's this semester. It's depressing. I know its mainly one class to blame though. Students representatives are approaching Dr Schreck and Prof. Bolster (chairman and director in theology and catechetics) about the class though. [right][snapback]823834[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Don't let a few B's get you down! It's not the end of the world. If you tried your best and learned what you could from the class then you've done well.
photosynthesis Posted December 15, 2005 Posted December 15, 2005 I finished school today I will hand in my last writing assignment, I took my last final yesterday, I passed math for plants (just barely). I am so out of here!!! No more school! Ever! In my life!
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 15, 2005 Posted December 15, 2005 [quote name='photosynthesis' date='Dec 15 2005, 10:22 AM']I finished school today I will hand in my last writing assignment, I took my last final yesterday, I passed math for plants (just barely). I am so out of here!!! No more school! Ever! In my life! [right][snapback]826762[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yay!!
dUSt Posted December 15, 2005 Posted December 15, 2005 Grades don't matter as long as you pass. Real world jobs only care if you have a degree and how well you do in the interview.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 I just finished my paper for class tomorrow which will be my last class this semester and I will be done! Hooray! All I have to do now is move and a 'few' other things that are becoming more stressful than the paper I had to finish! I'm pretty much done with all of the work for this semester. Boo-yah!
Brother Adam Posted December 16, 2005 Author Posted December 16, 2005 [quote name='dUSt' date='Dec 15 2005, 01:23 PM']Grades don't matter as long as you pass. Real world jobs only care if you have a degree and how well you do in the interview. [right][snapback]826922[/snapback][/right] [/quote] They do however matter if you want to get right into graduate school.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now