Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 If I submitted my tuna song, would it get to be played too?
Cow of Shame Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 If I only had a mic, I'd sing you all the Meow Mix song. I guess you'll just have to bravely endure without hearing my melodious voice. The world can be so cruel sometimes....
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 ive never listened to Catholic music, but this is sweet! and a great way to listen to some cool music.
philothea Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 Oooh. I wanna be famous too! What to do, what to do... And I so want to hear Cam say that.
Philippe Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 hey if i get some music recorded... would you put artists like me whoa re just starting out?
philothea Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 Oh no. I'm doomed!!! I was just looking for a voice-recording app... so I ran GarageBand. I will be able to occupy an infinite amount of time playing with this! And I still haven't figured out voice recording.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 [quote name='philothea' date='Dec 14 2005, 03:24 PM']Oh no. I'm doomed!!! I was just looking for a voice-recording app... so I ran GarageBand. I will be able to occupy an infinite amount of time playing with this! And I still haven't figured out voice recording. [right][snapback]825679[/snapback][/right] [/quote] GarageBand is SO MUCH FUN!
zunshynn Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 This sounds so cool! I can't wait... so it's back... y'all used to have it then?
franciscanheart Posted December 15, 2005 Posted December 15, 2005 [quote name='dUSt' date='Dec 14 2005, 02:13 PM']If you can't convert it to mp3, send me a wav, a wma, whatever. [right][snapback]825509[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
HomeTeamFamily Posted December 15, 2005 Posted December 15, 2005 wewt for the radio....ill hopefully have my sound byte to you soon!
philothea Posted December 15, 2005 Posted December 15, 2005 Woohoo, I am all set to record! Now if only I could think of what to say...
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 15, 2005 Posted December 15, 2005 [quote name='philothea' date='Dec 14 2005, 07:29 PM']Woohoo, I am all set to record! Now if only I could think of what to say... [right][snapback]825888[/snapback][/right] [/quote] me too I would love to send something in but what to say????
philothea Posted December 15, 2005 Posted December 15, 2005 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Dec 14 2005, 07:39 PM']me too I would love to send something in but what to say???? [right][snapback]825934[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Where is hot stuff and his ridiculous suggestions when we need him?
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 15, 2005 Posted December 15, 2005 [quote name='philothea' date='Dec 14 2005, 07:53 PM']Where is hot stuff and his ridiculous suggestions when we need him? [right][snapback]825954[/snapback][/right] [/quote] so we can blame everything on him?
philothea Posted December 15, 2005 Posted December 15, 2005 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Dec 14 2005, 08:12 PM']so we can blame everything on him? [right][snapback]825983[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Exactly!!! : "I know it sounded stupid, but it was hot stuff's idea..." (Actually, I think he's very witty... but shh, don't tell him.)
MC IMaGiNaZUN Posted December 15, 2005 Posted December 15, 2005 OOOOOOOOO GOD BE PRAISED!!! i had been looking for something to motivate me, this might just be it. Hopefully after returning here after Christmas, i will start recording some crummy hip hop music once more! SHALOM
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted December 15, 2005 Posted December 15, 2005 Yay!!! I missed the Phatmass radio.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now