An Old School Catholic Message Board

what Type are you?

Tony

I am the..  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I do believe both of these are valid types of "lifestyles" that glorify God. but just curious what type you see yourself as being

God bless

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Its not that I don't like people or helping them, but I was not gifted with skills in conversing nor holding conversations. Otherwise I would be just the opposite of the quiet contemplative type :)

I too voted for contemplative... I do have a lot of time on my hands ( as Im sure some of you know lol).. so I try to spend a lot of time with God... (not saying this to brag...)

I also like Carmelite spiituality :)

for me, i really love to jus think about all the big mysteries God has shown us. its almost an unconcsious thing for me, i just do it in my spare time. it helps me to better understand God, and that leads me to prayer.

One of the parts of my spirituality is to be contemplative and conquering - so both.

Fill up the gas tank with prayer, then go serve others!

blovedwolfofgod

perhaps my faith is weak... but i feel as if i have accomplished nothing if i just pray. i always get plagued in my mind when praying about things by the phrase "okay, so you're praying... but what are you doing about it?"
i need to do something to feel i have accomplished anything.

Ora et Labora

I have to admit, I am also both...I am learning to love to pray more every day...and I am a "sanguine." :) I am very outgoing and hold conversations well.

I also love to help people. But I dont know what I would do without my quiet time in the Churches...