An Old School Catholic Message Board

Cow's funny thread that might offend you

Cow of Shame

God the Father

[quote name='jasJis' date='Mar 31 2006, 01:36 PM']You're not funny.  In fact, I'm angry that I lost moments of my life reading this thread trying to find a chuckle.  You stole seconds of my life that I will never get back.  How dare you intrude into my life and steal time from me.
If you were eating ice-cream, I'd smash it in your face and tell you to remember me for the rest of your life.  You deserve it because you will lie 40 years from now and say how I smashed your icecream in your face and said to f-ing remember me.
Liar.
I never said f-ing.
You deserve to have your icecream smashed in your face you 50 something year old liar.  Can't you just get over it?
[right][snapback]929842[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Don't talk to Cow of Shame that way!

[quote name='jasJis' date='Mar 31 2006, 02:36 PM']You're not funny.  In fact, I'm angry that I lost moments of my life reading this thread trying to find a chuckle.  You stole seconds of my life that I will never get back.  How dare you intrude into my life and steal time from me.
If you were eating ice-cream, I'd smash it in your face and tell you to remember me for the rest of your life.  You deserve it because you will lie 40 years from now and say how I smashed your icecream in your face and said to f-ing remember me.
Liar.
I never said f-ing.
You deserve to have your icecream smashed in your face you 50 something year old liar.  Can't you just get over it?
[right][snapback]929842[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Hey thats from Dane Cook. Get your own material Mr. Unoriginal :P:

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Mar 30 2006, 11:44 AM']I think it's been mentioned that the barstools with the "nuns" is actually from Europe and the nuns were probably staged in costumes for a postcard shot or something.
[right][snapback]928464[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]No, it's a bar in Key West. Why stage it? Nun's have a sense of humor. A nun friend of my mom's who was a teacher at my grade school (I don't think she ever taught me) visited me at home. She gave my kids those 'wally-wall-walker' things from the 90's. They are a sticky rubber creature you throw on the glass or walls and the fall slowly down because they're sticky. They also make a mess. She told them their parents (me & wife) can't throw away a gift from a nun. She also still wore a habit so it was like God's aunt talking to my kids.

It took weeks before we could make those beaver dam things disappear.

[quote name='Moosey' date='Mar 31 2006, 12:41 PM']Hey thats from Dane Cook. Get your own material Mr. Unoriginal :P:
[right][snapback]929855[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]I am much older than Dane Cook, where do you think he get's his material. Besides, I'm not Catholic. What's a good Catholic kid like you listening to Dane Cook? I bet you're afraid of bees, too.

[quote name='jasJis' date='Mar 31 2006, 02:44 PM']I am much older than Dane Cook, where do you think he get's his material.  Besides, I'm not Catholic.  What's a good Catholic kid like you listening to Dane Cook?  I bet you're afraid of bees, too.
[right][snapback]929861[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

No, I punch every bee in the face :boxer:

I mean...*ahem* I've never seen Dane Cook....:mellow:

[quote name='Moosey' date='Mar 31 2006, 12:49 PM']No, I punch every bee in the face :boxer:
....:mellow:
[right][snapback]929865[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I hear you sister. [i]F[/i] bees. Now flying horse are something to be scared of.

[Now stop listening to Dane Cook unless your parents know.]

Edited by jasJis

[quote name='jasJis' date='Mar 31 2006, 01:55 PM']I hear you sister.  [i]F[/i] bees.  Now flying horse are something to be scared of.

[Now stop listening to Dane Cook unless your parents know.]
[right][snapback]929941[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

They do. :mellow:

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Mar 31 2006, 03:35 PM']Has JasJis always been this acerbic? :huh:
[right][snapback]930012[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Excuse me, but you've mistaken my drollness for a mordant attitude.