philothea Posted February 14, 2006 Posted February 14, 2006 Oh! I forgot about this thread. I so need it. I'm doomed, doomed dooooooooooooooooooooooomed. So doomed. Completely doomed. Can't do a thing about it. Pointless to complain. Doom doom doom.
Anastasia13 Posted February 28, 2006 Author Posted February 28, 2006 And in the interest of briefly hi-jacking my own thread, I am not rather wide awake and irritated at 1 AM an hour after I went to bed. Note: I hate not having the freedom to move that is missing on the rare time I think to let the cat stay on my bed. It just doesn't work for me. Also, taking the time for good oral hygeine and flossing kind of escapes part of my sleepy time in the evening which is usually rather short-lived. Maybe I should state flossing in the afternoon instead. Also, charmingly enough, I have a head ache that Rockstar energy drink didn't solve earlier and the excedrine doesn't seem to be dealing with very much yet. Now, with more post-nasal drip, I get to be wide-awake, uncomfortable, and really irritated too. Grrr... I want to go to sleep. Thanks for tolerating this. I just had to vent.
fundy_mental Posted February 28, 2006 Posted February 28, 2006 I don't want to start my 3 assignments but I have to! And I don't want to get carpy clinical placements but I know I will cause every put down for thee good ones. GRRRRRRRRRR I can't be bothered going to bed cause I'm too tired! YYYYYAAAAAAWWWWWNNNN complaining is fun, shame it doesn't change anything!
Luthien Posted February 28, 2006 Posted February 28, 2006 Bah, I have to go to a crappy college until I can reapply to FUS. stinkin' bein' full. *grumble*
mariahLVzJP2 Posted February 28, 2006 Posted February 28, 2006 essay exams smell of elderberries so does the test i have tomorrow. and i dont feel like studying.
GuyWithAFoil Posted February 28, 2006 Posted February 28, 2006 I hate it when everyone is so negitive :
Tindomiel Posted February 28, 2006 Posted February 28, 2006 I hate it when my hands get stained by marker ink.
Aloysuis Posted March 1, 2006 Posted March 1, 2006 MY guy died on urbandead a zombie is eating me it hurts i have lots of homework
jgirl Posted March 1, 2006 Posted March 1, 2006 I really hate that I broke my foot. It's annoying me!
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted March 2, 2006 Posted March 2, 2006 I had to open the YMCA by myself at 5:00 a.m. for two days straight, work for like 4 hours, go to school and work for another 4 hours. But, hey, it's money. I sound like an old man and I have like 7 papers to do over my spring break.
Jazz4jesus Posted March 2, 2006 Posted March 2, 2006 i dont have a job, i dont have homework, but im bored i dont kniw if i should be happy or sad actually
goldbug16 Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 My computer and this kid (who thinks theology was boring) who i met the other day are making me really T.O.ed
Anthony Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 [quote name='Crispy' date='Jan 12 2006, 06:27 AM']i wanna go to college now!!!! [right][snapback]853767[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Believe me; when you're in college and have a paper, a test, and two presentations due in one week, you change your tune. Can that be my pointless complaint for the day?
Andrea348 Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 why can't there be a three day weekend? don't wanna do lesson plans for the week.....i wanna play with my new ipod
zabbazooey Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 I don't wanna start school on Wednesday NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Anastasia13 Posted March 7, 2006 Author Posted March 7, 2006 I hate tuesdays. I always feel so pressured on them. I just called my guitar instructor and told him that Tuesdays aren't working for me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now