Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I can't believe you have to ask.

homeschoolmom
Posted

I wanted to vote "!" but that didn't seem to be an option. Apparently only hook-shaped punctation is allowed in this poll... :weep:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

?

Posted

I think we've reached a consensus.

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Dec 18 2005, 12:37 PM']?
[right][snapback]829751[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

wouldn't you like to know.

Posted

And there was much confusion...Huh!
:huh:

Posted

this is quite fascinating really

Posted

Why do most of us vote for the second one?

?

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='jgirl' date='Dec 18 2005, 03:32 PM']Why do most of us vote for the second one?

?
[right][snapback]829892[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
?

Fides_et_Ratio
Posted

[quote name='jgirl' date='Dec 18 2005, 03:32 PM']Why do most of us vote for the second one?

?
[right][snapback]829892[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
it's in the middle. gives a nice balance (probably mostly women voted ^_^ )

Posted

so many choices seem almost correct - but I just can't pick the one that is "most" right

Guest JeffCR07
Posted

[quote name='jgirl' date='Dec 18 2005, 03:32 PM']Why do most of us vote for the second one?

?
[right][snapback]829892[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You're followers. I voted for the first option. I'm a leader. :P:

Fidei Defensor
Posted

Resinam ex melle Aegyptiam vorato, salvom feceris
[i]Drink hot tar, that should fix everything[/i]

Posted

if you voted other than ?, you can piss off you commie

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...