GodsThespianChic Posted December 11, 2003 Posted December 11, 2003 I just noticed that I'm Church Faithful now!! It's prolly been there for a while, but I am a bit slow..so yeah...but yay for me!!
willguy Posted December 11, 2003 Posted December 11, 2003 Sweet!! NM, I just realized that mine has changed too.
God Conquers Posted December 11, 2003 Posted December 11, 2003 Don't worry seatbelt, patience, although not technically a virtue, Is a pretty good thing. If you stick around long enough you'll get'er.
Lil Red Posted December 12, 2003 Posted December 12, 2003 God, grant me patience............................. NOW!!!! j/k :P
lilac_angel Posted December 12, 2003 Posted December 12, 2003 yay!! how long does that take? or how many posts until i get out of lurker mode? hehe
BLAZEr Posted December 12, 2003 Posted December 12, 2003 Lilac, that avatar is the one from Hail Holy Queen, I love that book and that painting. Sweet
lilac_angel Posted December 12, 2003 Posted December 12, 2003 blazer, yeah, I know! I love that book :read: and painting too I had to make an icon out of it... Hail Holy Queen.
Ash Wednesday Posted December 12, 2003 Posted December 12, 2003 *gestures with her hands like an Italian... though I'm not an Italian...* Ehh! Props on the painting.... it's by the great Sandro Botticelli! :peace: :)
lilac_angel Posted December 12, 2003 Posted December 12, 2003 AshWednesday: I really love your icon too - I noticed it before.. beautiful! Ah, Botticelli...so that's what a Boticelli painting looks like..I think he's my new favourite artist :)
traichuoi Posted December 12, 2003 Posted December 12, 2003 I'm Church Faithful too! When i found out i was jumping up and down...my family thought i was crazy :wacko:
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 12, 2003 Posted December 12, 2003 I'm Church Faithful too! When i found out i was jumping up and down...my family thought i was crazy -_- yeah that happens to be too! everytime im laughing out loud at something my brother just happens to walk by and look in and sees me laughing my head off by myself in my room. and thats why he thinks im crazy. -_-
GodsThespianChic Posted December 12, 2003 Author Posted December 12, 2003 Yeah...my bro already thought I was crazy before I got addicted to Phatmass. Now he knows I'm crazy...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now