An Old School Catholic Message Board

Chapter of Faults

DiscerningSoul

DiscerningSoul

Usally as a "Nun in training" you have to write in a little book, your faults you commited.
Write just the small one(s) leave the others for confesion :)

I accusse myself of picking my fingernails. (Gee I really have to stop that)

Oh boy, this is going to be innnteresting ... ;) (But fun!) ^_^

Welll, my fault for today is: eating an imprudent number of gobs of uncooked chocolate chip cookie dough. Salmonella, here I come! :blink:

[quote name='Lilllabettt' date='Dec 28 2005, 08:36 PM']Oh boy, this is going to be innnteresting ...  ;)  (But fun!) ^_^

Welll, my fault  for today is: eating an imprudent number of gobs of uncooked chocolate chip cookie dough. Salmonella, here I come!  :blink:
[right][snapback]838205[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Is that really a fault???? :D:

How about hitting my snooze button for an hour and a half. I've been doing that a lot lately!

she_who_is_not

I accuse myself of watching an entire hour of "My super sweet sixteen." and later another hour of "Daddy's spoiled little girl." Reality tv is the devil.

DiscerningSoul

I accuse myself of letting my mom getting me all flustered over minor things like the "what if" bird.
I accuse myself of picking my fingers (hey thats got to stop, LOL)
I accuse myself of driving with my high beams on after a "unkind" driver cut in front of me today.
I accuse myself of not taking the day off from my jobs to be with my mother on my last day home.

I am no :saint:

I accuse myself of getting upset over a material thing and being cranky with my sister over it.

I accuse myself of listening to an objectively bad, very cheezy eighties song. And enjoying it. Repeatedly.

I accuse myself of having no patience at all with people that I am supposed to serve. I accuse myself of eating one too many hersey kisses.

MC IMaGiNaZUN

[quote name='alicemary' date='Dec 29 2005, 11:02 PM']I accuse myself of having no patience at all with people that I am supposed to serve. I accuse myself of eating one too many hersey kisses.
[right][snapback]839486[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol_roll: i thought you wrote you accuse yourself of one to many heresy kisses!!! :drool: :topsy: