Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are you always forgotten? I know I am...


Does everyone forget to put you as an option when they make polls about cool, classy, loving, etc people??  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

It seems to be rampant around phatmass!! Have you seen the Classy dames thread???? We are all forgotten. :sadder: like dust in the wind :sadwalk:

Posted

I thought about putting you in the classy gents thread, but I didn't think it would be appropriate ... :unsure:

Posted

wow, i was included on a poll for once!

I voted 'Yep, I'm a big loser'

franciscanheart
Posted

apparently im pretty forgettable... but such is life.


:console:

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Dec 30 2005, 11:48 AM']I thought about putting you in the classy gents thread, but I didn't think it would be appropriate ... :unsure:
[right][snapback]839778[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Yeah, I would have to grow a new body part.... :shock:

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='prose' date='Dec 30 2005, 12:50 PM']Yeah, I would have to grow a new body part....  :shock:
[right][snapback]839785[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
or three.

Posted
:lol_pound:

Wow that took me a moment.. I was like "three??"

Then

:idea:

:lol_roll:
Posted

[quote name='prose' date='Dec 30 2005, 01:50 PM']Yeah, I would have to grow a new body part....   :shock:
[right][snapback]839785[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Dec 30 2005, 01:53 PM']or three.
[right][snapback]839794[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


:shock:


(and lose a few, too.)

Posted

I don't think Fishmaker would be happy. :ohno:

Posted

[img]http://www.cheo.on.ca/english/images/spacer.gif[/img]

Posted

Just felt like posting a little bit of nothing, scardella?


Or can I just not see it? :idontknow:

Posted

Prose, you're so cool on so many different levels, its difficult to lump you into one poll. :love:

Posted

yep, i'm forgettable...but i'm used to being forgotten as the last of ten children.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Posted

i voted big loser too. :detective:

Ash Wednesday
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Dec 30 2005, 01:03 PM']yep, i'm forgettable...but i'm used to being forgotten as the last of ten children.
[right][snapback]839924[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I disagree. Redheads are always unforgettable!

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Dec 30 2005, 03:03 PM']yep, i'm forgettable...but i'm used to being forgotten as the last of ten children.
[right][snapback]839924[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You could never be forgettable. :love:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...