Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

a phatmasser called me


Recommended Posts

franciscanheart
Posted

i got a call from a phatmasser tonight! :) we're talking now.... betcha can't guess who it is! :P:

franciscanheart
Posted

nope. :sadder: he doesnt call anymore.


but this phatmasser is cool too :cool:

Posted
:think:
hum... Micah? Alena? Jennie???
franciscanheart
Posted

i wish i had talked to jennie! that would have been cool... :cool:

Posted

totally. :cool:

I wish I could talked to a PMer. :sadwalk:
but I can't...long distence.

franciscanheart
Posted

ah - the beauty of cell phones.

Posted

don't have one eather! :lol:
just e-mail. :)

franciscanheart
Posted

omg - best impression of a teenage girl ever.... im crackin up!


:lol_sign:

Posted

what can I say? I've had practice. :D: lol

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

who was it? I'm wicked curious. :pray:

franciscanheart
Posted
:idontknow: :D: :ninja:
Posted

Aww come on laura tell us who it was!!!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Laura will never tell! She and I will carry the secret to the grave!

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!





























:unsure:

Posted

didn't I guess it was Micah? :idontknow:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' date='Jan 1 2006, 11:46 PM']didn't I guess it was Micah? :idontknow:
[right][snapback]842931[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Who said it was me? :huh:

Posted

that is what I was asking?

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' date='Jan 1 2006, 11:53 PM']that is what I was asking?
[right][snapback]842940[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:wacko:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 1 2006, 01:10 PM']:idontknow: :D: :ninja:
[right][snapback]842545[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
[img]http://www.galapagosinc.com/thelook.gif[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...