Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Myles Domini
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Jan 6 2006, 06:18 AM']there are too many beaver dam love threads these past few days

i wanna puke
[right][snapback]847696[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:applause:

Not that I dont care deeply for y'all but all this love talk is starting to make me feel like I'm part of a new age commune and not a phamily :P:

Edited by Myles
EncounterWithGod
Posted

i find absolutely nothing wrong with the post , or the fact i love everyone!!!!!!! hehe

Posted

I love the Blues Brothers smiley. :bluesbrother: And the drunk smiley :drunk: and, oh, this one is my favorite ever :poot:. And this one is totally me :gradtalk:.

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Jan 5 2006, 11:03 AM']Of course, when I was actually in the restaurant I added "between the sheets" to the end of the fortune, per my usual practice.
:hehehe:
[right][snapback]846640[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol_pound:

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Jan 5 2006, 11:06 AM']Ooo, I've never heard that one. I've only heard "between the sheets" or "in bed".

:hehehe:
[right][snapback]846644[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I've only heard "in bed."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...