qfnol31 Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 This is my 5000th post! In it, I'd like to proclaim my love for.... Popcorn and carrots! You know I had you!
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 didn't you have another username?
qfnol31 Posted January 11, 2006 Author Posted January 11, 2006 LoL, yeah. But this is 5000 on this one. I actually have 5839 total (including this one).
God the Father Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 (edited) Dude, the forum title says [i]don't[/i] be lame. Edited January 11, 2006 by God the Father
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 actually it says be don't lame
shortnun Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 [quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Jan 11 2006, 04:59 PM']actually it says be don't lame [right][snapback]853273[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I know, and every time I see it I crack up....
sweetpea316 Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 Yay Zach!! In honor of your 5000th post, I'd like to declare my love for.... chocolate and pizza. Mwahaha.
qfnol31 Posted January 12, 2006 Author Posted January 12, 2006 I guess it's time to confess about my girlfriend... Ariel Starry West. Sadly, she's make-believe.
Colleen Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Jan 11 2006, 07:11 PM']5000 posts 236,582 smilies [right][snapback]853397[/snapback][/right] [/quote] He's got a wonderful smile. :
franciscanheart Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 yay zach! i always knew youd make it!
Sojourner Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Jan 11 2006, 08:11 PM']5000 posts 236,582 smilies [right][snapback]853397[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
qfnol31 Posted January 12, 2006 Author Posted January 12, 2006 That, by the way, is a random number. I googled it and came up with nothing! Now one day you'll all have memorized the codes as have I. Just kidding! :
Jaime Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 [quote name='qfnol31' date='Jan 11 2006, 09:45 PM']That, by the way, is a random number. I googled it and came up with nothing! Now one day you'll all have memorized the codes as have I. Just kidding! : [right][snapback]853536[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You didn't look hard enough
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now