Sammy Blaze Posted January 27, 2006 Posted January 27, 2006 woot woot Yea, c'mon the Apologist's cd is a Catholic Hip Hop classic, and yes I do plan on spitting a lil spanish on my album, AMDG ~S.
Sammy Blaze Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 [quote name='musturde' date='Jan 12 2006, 07:28 PM']Are you married? Do you wish to become a priest? How old are you? Where you born here? Are you really the "Devil himself"? Whose your favorite Phatmasser? Whose your least favorite Phatmasser? How many albums are you appearing on this year? If you could make a song with anyone, who would it be (besides me). Where have you traveled? [right][snapback]854427[/snapback][/right] [/quote] - No, lol, with no plans in the near future - I have discerned a call to the priesthood, and I'm still open to the idea, but I really feel called to lead a single life, at least for now... My journey so far has given me such insight to the joys and struggles of every vocation. - I am 20, but will be 21 in a few months - I was born in Abilene, Tx where I have lived for 20+ years - I think you might have to clarify your question before i give an adequate answer - I dunno, man thats a toughy, I'll say littleflower=+jmj takes the honors - dUSt, lol j/k - As you may have already heard, I'm on P5C's sophmore release, and I will be on Akalyte's album, possibly more than one guest spot. There are a few more in the works, but I will not speculate at this current time muahaha - U2, now wouldn't that a dope collab. in the rap world, i would like to out-spit Kanye on one of his songs haha - Out of country, I've been to Canada, England, & Spain. I haven't spent much time on the east coast and I've never been to Florida. AMDG ~S.
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 1, 2006 Author Posted February 1, 2006 Are you ready to turn 21? when's your b-day so we can plan a party thread for ya lol I turn 21 in 13 days!! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh this cant be good
Sammy Blaze Posted February 10, 2006 Posted February 10, 2006 [quote name='musturde' date='Jan 12 2006, 07:28 PM']Do you play any instruments? How many times have you performed live? Did you rap before you became dedicated? Do you find my questions amusing? What's your favorite soft drink? Where would you want to live more than anywhere else in the world? What's your favorite movie? Have you seen Munich? Did you enjoy it? [right][snapback]854427[/snapback][/right] [/quote] - I can play Cello, and I play Bass, I'm a beginner on guitar, piano and percussion. - about 20 or so times - Yea, I used to battle and freestyle for fun - yes, more Ovaltine please! - Dag, I'm not a big coke drinker, but I'd have to say, either Dr. Pepper or Cherry Pepsi - Not sure, I'll let you know when i find it - The Last Samurai - Yes, I've seen Munich, and i thought it was probably one of the best movies I've seen in months.
Sammy Blaze Posted February 10, 2006 Posted February 10, 2006 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Jan 31 2006, 07:01 PM']Are you ready to turn 21? when's your b-day so we can plan a party thread for ya lol I turn 21 in 13 days!! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh this cant be good [right][snapback]871500[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Flowery's almost 21!!! woot woot!!! All I will say now is my birthday is in May ~S.
Guest Emsother Posted February 14, 2006 Posted February 14, 2006 yo mad props Sammy. just thought i would shout out some love. but hey would you ever mix rock and rap? or would you ever switch to just rock if you found a deticated band? herd your a kick butt Bass player. like as good as Flea. PAX
Sammy Blaze Posted February 17, 2006 Posted February 17, 2006 [quote name='musturde' date='Jan 12 2006, 07:28 PM']What words of advise do you give to all your fans? What suggestions do you give to rappers just starting out? What's your favorite Color? Care to share one of your most embarresing moments? [right][snapback]854427[/snapback][/right] [/quote] - The unexamined life is a life not lived....Life is worth living. Seize today and TRULY live it as if your last, never losing sight though, of your immediate and ultimate goals... Sirach 4:28. Seek God, seek Truth, love always and forgive as you have been forgiven... - Be determined, be motivated, pray, be humble, pray more, be yourself, be able to take criticism, and be able to brush off haters, because their will always be haters. Always be aware that there is someone better than you out there that doesn't have the opportunities you have. Take opportunity and run with it. NEVER SELL YOURSELF SHORT or SELL YOURSELF OUT. - Brown, lol I"m not sure - When i think of one, i have many
heavenseeker Posted February 19, 2006 Posted February 19, 2006 sammy do you live by any latin phrases?
Guest Posted February 22, 2006 Posted February 22, 2006 sammy.....how many gurlfriends do you have ? and do they all think their the only ones ???
Sammy Blaze Posted February 22, 2006 Posted February 22, 2006 [quote name='musturde' date='Jan 12 2006, 07:28 PM']Ever been on a radio station? Have any weird talents? Are you Republican? Do you agree with the War? Do you agree with Lifeteen? [right][snapback]854427[/snapback][/right] [/quote] - I don't believe I have ever been on a radio station, i've been in them while broadcasting, and i've had my voice on the radio but nothing too exraordinary. - I can rap about Catholicism. - I have trouble reconciling my faith with the entire republican platform. The same is true in regards to the democratic platform. At best, I am a moderate of sorts, at worst, indecisive lol. Let's just say i will never buy into a political party to the point to where it compromises my faith, my beliefs and convictions. - There are seemingly easy questions, but never easy answers. People are dying. Is it justifiable? I can't help but escape the feeling I've been lied to. Three years ago I was against the war for the most part...now, I am against the war for the most part. I pray a resolution can be attained with the least amount of death and suffering. I understand and respect those who support the war for well intentioned reasons, and I do the same for those who disagree with the war for equally well intentioned reasons. I pray for everyone, especially the soldiers and the people of Iraq. Two quotes can sum it up: War is a defeat for Humanity. A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him. - Honestly, I have not had the opportunity to experience Lifeteen. I can't really draw an opinion with something I'm not familiar with. As a ministry to renew Catholic youth, I'm all for it. However, I've heard there may be some theological concerns within the organization, and therefore I'm cautious. Once again, I'll draw my own conclusion once I've jumped into Lifeteen a little more. ~S.
Sammy Blaze Posted February 22, 2006 Posted February 22, 2006 [quote name='Emsother' date='Feb 14 2006, 12:40 AM'] would you ever mix rock and rap? or would you ever switch to just rock if you found a deticated band? herd your a kick butt Bass player. like as good as Flea. PAX [right][snapback]886847[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Know any good drummers? haha I hope to experiment with mixing different genres in the future, and have played with the idea of having a live band. If I found a group of dedicated musicians that were talented and were down with my artistic vision, I would definately consider it. I'm a decent bass player, definately not as talented as Flea, but i might have better technique lol. ~S.
Sammy Blaze Posted February 22, 2006 Posted February 22, 2006 [quote name='heavenseeker' date='Feb 19 2006, 01:00 PM']sammy do you live by any latin phrases? [right][snapback]891839[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam For the Greater Glory of God, it sums up my life's work. it is also the Jesuit motto... I have others but that is the signature one. ~S.
Sammy Blaze Posted February 22, 2006 Posted February 22, 2006 [quote name='Delivery Boy' date='Feb 22 2006, 07:11 AM']sammy.....how many gurlfriends do you have ? and do they all think their the only ones ??? [right][snapback]894634[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Just one, the only one...
Scott_TX Posted February 23, 2006 Posted February 23, 2006 Sammy, two things. First I know one of the girls you hang out with, second after college you need to go to the seminary. I know you feel called some where else, but we need Priests in diocese.
heavenseeker Posted February 23, 2006 Posted February 23, 2006 Sammy, where is your fav place to go in KS? do you know me or Dana Neirmier better?
heavenseeker Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 do you perfer the sound of "ca chica what" or "ca chica who"? ya have to say them kind of fast to get the feeling of what they sound like. personaly i like the sound of "ca chica what" but i thought i would ask the master of cool what he thinks about them.
Sammy Blaze Posted March 1, 2006 Posted March 1, 2006 [quote name='Scott_TX' date='Feb 23 2006, 03:12 PM']Sammy, two things. First I know one of the girls you hang out with, second after college you need to go to the seminary. I know you feel called some where else, but we need Priests in diocese. [right][snapback]895803[/snapback][/right] [/quote] haha, and I know who you are muahahaha... ah, the process of discernment, only God knows where I'll be after college, because i sure don't! Pax Christi ~S.
Sammy Blaze Posted March 1, 2006 Posted March 1, 2006 [quote name='heavenseeker' date='Feb 23 2006, 03:57 PM']Sammy, where is your fav place to go in KS? do you know me or Dana Neirmier better? [right][snapback]895865[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Prairie Star of course... and I'd have to say I probably know both of yall equally, however you do post more often i believe... maybe haha ~S.
Sammy Blaze Posted March 1, 2006 Posted March 1, 2006 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Feb 23 2006, 08:29 PM']mayo or miracle whip? [right][snapback]896124[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Like Undacova Brotha, I prefer hot sauce lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now