An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hi I am new

dicalllidra

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Azriel' date='Jan 18 2006, 10:18 AM']Don't taunt the moderators.
[right][snapback]859749[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You can see IP addies can't you?

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Jan 18 2006, 10:20 AM']psssst micah

don't you have two SNs as well?
[right][snapback]859754[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Three, and I already mentioned it.

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 18 2006, 09:18 AM']You can see IP addies can't you?
[right][snapback]859751[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

yes they can, but if i were really trying i would just use that empty computer next to me for another screen name :)

what about this one

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showuser=3572"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showuser=3572[/url]

The resemblance is striking

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 18 2006, 09:18 AM']You have slightly different fur tones, but yes.
[right][snapback]859750[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

slightly???? I am black and he is gray they arent even close :maddest:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Jan 18 2006, 10:23 AM']what about this one

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showuser=3572"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showuser=3572[/url]
The resemblance is striking
[right][snapback]859758[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Nope...not that one.

[quote name='Azriel' date='Jan 18 2006, 09:18 AM']Don't taunt the moderators.
[right][snapback]859749[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

He is new, cut him some slack :idontknow: :lol:

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 18 2006, 09:18 AM']You can see IP addies can't you?
[right][snapback]859751[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Why yes....yes we can.

[quote name='Azriel' date='Jan 18 2006, 09:52 AM']Why yes....yes we can.
[right][snapback]859793[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

dude even I knew that lol

homeschoolmom

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Jan 18 2006, 10:15 AM']:maddest:  :maddest:  ah yes, it isn't just me. there are others on the creepy allien board, but they dont get caught :disguise:  i actually have 5 accounts lol i win
[right][snapback]859739[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
and if you'd just stay in the creepy alien phorum there'd be no problem (we mods don't really like to go in there-- is smells like old gym socks :pinch: ) but when you come out here, you're asking for it...

You know - there are multiple reasons why people have different screennames - some of them quite legitmate. Maybe they want to ask a question that they would be embarrassed to ask under their own recognized name - things like that are understandable.

Even doing something in jest, or fun, can be understandable.

However, it can also be done for reasons that are less than noble.

I, highly suggest, that one think through their decision to create a new account quite seriously. Moderators are not in the business of randomly suspending every member that they can find with multiple screen names, unless has been done quite maliciously.

And taunting the moderators is really never a good idea. One of us might snap and start going delete crazy.

Moderating is not an easy, nor fun, nor popular job and those of us who do it, don't exactly do it for the prestige and power. We do it because we love the pham, and what dUst has created.

**hops off the soapbox**

[quote name='Azriel' date='Jan 18 2006, 11:02 AM']You know - there are multiple reasons why people have different screennames - some of them quite legitmate.  Maybe they want to ask a question that they would be embarrassed to ask under their own recognized name - things like that are understandable.

Even doing something in jest, or fun, can be understandable.

However, it can also be done for reasons that are less than noble.

I, highly suggest, that one think through their decision to create a new account quite seriously.  Moderators are not in the business of randomly suspending every member that they can find with multiple screen names, unless has been done quite maliciously.

And taunting the moderators is really never a good idea.  One of us might snap and start going delete crazy.

Moderating is not an easy, nor fun, nor popular job and those of us who do it, don't exactly do it for the prestige and power.  We do it because we love the pham, and what dUst has created. 

**hops off the soapbox**
[right][snapback]859849[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:notworthy2: :blowkiss: :clapping: