Ora et Labora Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 [quote name='CrossCuT' date='Jan 20 2006, 11:16 AM'][color=330000]Obviously mine is the best. [/color] [right][snapback]861983[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I like yours a lot!!! I dont know how to put an avatar on mine...i REALLY wish I did though.
ardillacid Posted January 21, 2006 Author Posted January 21, 2006 you used to have a cat or something i thought. just go to "my controls" and then click "edit avatar settings." Next, you can choose from phatmass' library of avatars orf you can upload a photo
ardillacid Posted January 21, 2006 Author Posted January 21, 2006 [quote name='Mrvoll' date='Jan 20 2006, 11:50 AM']yours is just a squirel. [right][snapback]862056[/snapback][/right] [/quote] what does that mean
Mrvoll Posted January 21, 2006 Posted January 21, 2006 [quote name='ardillacid' date='Jan 20 2006, 11:20 PM']what does that mean [right][snapback]862549[/snapback][/right] [/quote] There's nothing to get excited about. Squirrels run around everywhere so it is nothing to get excited about.
God the Father Posted January 21, 2006 Posted January 21, 2006 Excuse me? I am insulted. I put so much work into my avatar and I'm not even included on the poll? tsk, tsk, tsk. I know I haven't been here that long, but please, there's really no competition. That's the Brain, from Pinky and the Brain, by the way.
CrossCuT Posted January 22, 2006 Posted January 22, 2006 (edited) [quote name='God the Father' date='Jan 21 2006, 03:40 PM']Excuse me? I am insulted. I put so much work into my avatar and I'm not even included on the poll? tsk, tsk, tsk. I know I haven't been here that long, but please, there's really no competition. That's the Brain, from Pinky and the Brain, by the way. [right][snapback]862842[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [color=330000]I cant tell what your icon is of. I see the Brain, but whats the rest of it? Is the Brain's head on Jesus? [/color] Edited January 22, 2006 by CrossCuT
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted January 22, 2006 Posted January 22, 2006 [quote name='Mrvoll' date='Jan 21 2006, 12:07 PM']There's nothing to get excited about. Squirrels run around everywhere so it is nothing to get excited about. [right][snapback]862763[/snapback][/right] [/quote] But they are a part of God's beautiful creation... We should appreciate all God has done for us. Even pied beauty.
God the Father Posted January 22, 2006 Posted January 22, 2006 [quote name='CrossCuT' date='Jan 21 2006, 08:00 PM'][color=330000]I cant tell what your icon is of. I see the Brain, but whats the rest of it? Is the Brain's head on Jesus? [/color] [right][snapback]862941[/snapback][/right] [/quote] The rest is from the Sistine Chapel, it's Michelangelo's depiction of God. I believe the title is "The Creation of Adam," where God is reaching out and touching Adam's finger. So it's the Brain's face pasted over the face of Michelangelo's God. Basically.
CrossCuT Posted January 22, 2006 Posted January 22, 2006 [color=330000]Oh, well thats cool... [/color]
ardillacid Posted January 22, 2006 Author Posted January 22, 2006 [quote name='Mrvoll' date='Jan 21 2006, 12:07 PM']There's nothing to get excited about. Squirrels run around everywhere so it is nothing to get excited about. [right][snapback]862763[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Dude stink around for a while, you might learn something about squirrels which you seem rather ignorant about [quote name='God the Father' date='Jan 21 2006, 02:40 PM']Excuse me? I am insulted. I put so much work into my avatar and I'm not even included on the poll? tsk, tsk, tsk. I know I haven't been here that long, but please, there's really no competition. That's the Brain, from Pinky and the Brain, by the way. [right][snapback]862842[/snapback][/right] [/quote] sorry dude i couldnt think of anybody whos on phatmass so i forgot everybody basically
God the Father Posted January 22, 2006 Posted January 22, 2006 [quote name='ardillacid' date='Jan 21 2006, 11:46 PM']sorry dude i couldnt think of anybody whos on phatmass so i forgot everybody basically [right][snapback]863094[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Well, I guess this time I'll have to understand......
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 23, 2006 Posted January 23, 2006 [quote name='photosynthesis' date='Jan 20 2006, 11:23 PM']i voted dicallidra [right][snapback]862551[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i agree. squirrels stink!!!! but chipmunks, now THEY are awesome!!!!! age for chipmunks!!!!!! age for 24!!!!!!! age for age!!!!!!!
ardillacid Posted January 24, 2006 Author Posted January 24, 2006 i cant even tell what it is...it kinda looks like an ugly bulldog in a wondow sill
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 I like mine because it is an awesome saint.
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 [quote name='ardillacid' date='Jan 23 2006, 10:57 PM']i cant even tell what it is...it kinda looks like an ugly bulldog in a wondow sill [right][snapback]864474[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ouch.
ardillacid Posted January 24, 2006 Author Posted January 24, 2006 [quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' date='Jan 24 2006, 09:48 AM']ouch. [right][snapback]864609[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yours does too
CrossCuT Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 [color=330000]Ugly bulldogs can still be cute! So it could be a compliment! [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now