*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 i did!!!! and it was soooo awesome!!!! i know im probably the only 24 addict here but i was just curious. :
ardillacid Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 I didn't i cannot spend hours of my life in front of the tv i don't have anytime
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 That show never appealed to me. I don't even know what is on TV anymore, I haven't watched TV in like 3 years.
cimlog Posted January 22, 2006 Posted January 22, 2006 Hands down my favorite show on TV. I get into my chair five minutes before it starts and refuse to answer phone calls or talk to anyone during the show.
sidemunch88 Posted January 22, 2006 Posted January 22, 2006 dude i watched all the seasons and i love the new one so far i have all the 3 old seasons WOOT
CrossCuT Posted January 23, 2006 Posted January 23, 2006 [color=330000]I acctually did too! My dad was watching it, and since I had nothing better to do I watched it with him. I didnt think I would like it because I looked like another one of those boring cop shows, but I thought it was very good! [/color]
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 23, 2006 Author Posted January 23, 2006 OMG!!! IM NOT ALONE IN MY HOPELESS ADDICTION!!!!!!!! YAAAYYYY!!!!!!! omg i think they could not find another actor better sited to the role of Jack Bauer then Kiefer Sutherland. age for 24!!!!!
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 23, 2006 Author Posted January 23, 2006 [quote name='cimlog' date='Jan 22 2006, 12:03 AM']Hands down my favorite show on TV. I get into my chair five minutes before it starts and refuse to answer phone calls or talk to anyone during the show. [right][snapback]863144[/snapback][/right] [/quote] lol im the same way! only when it ocmes on i start sqeauling and jumping up and down!!! yeah i know it seems weird but im hoplessly hooked on this thing.i season 5 so far!!!!!!! i bit my nails to the nub just watching the first hour!!!
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 23, 2006 Author Posted January 23, 2006 i was all NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! when both MICHELLE and PRESIDENT PALMER DIED!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! im still in shock. im not kidding for a full five seconds i was all when palmer was killed!!!
CrossCuT Posted January 23, 2006 Posted January 23, 2006 [color=330000]I guess I didnt care who died. I dont really know much of what is going on. I have only seen those two episodes. [/color]
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 24, 2006 Author Posted January 24, 2006 you had to follow seasons 1-4 to get it all heh.
CrossCuT Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 [color=330000]Yea... There is acctually this kid at my school who lookes like the main character. His name is Sam. [/color]
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 25, 2006 Author Posted January 25, 2006 OMG are you serious!!!!! GAAAHHHH you are so lucky.
Guest Rick777 Posted January 25, 2006 Posted January 25, 2006 I have to say I've never watched this show, maybe I will now.
Laurentina1975 Posted January 25, 2006 Posted January 25, 2006 24 is a good show. I wonder how they come up with all that stuff, it's scary...
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 31, 2006 Author Posted January 31, 2006 [color=red]yeah i watched this behind this scene thing on one of the dvds and it was really kool!! they showed the writing process and how they came up with alot of the stuff and its pretty interesting.[/color]
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted February 11, 2006 Author Posted February 11, 2006 eXUSE me???? this thread is for 24. not comiedians!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now