zealousrap Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 I have to say that my favorite line by far was "are you new jack bob or new wack job?" call me controversial but Ghost Milk Spilla won
musturde Posted March 17, 2006 Posted March 17, 2006 everyone wins in hip hop... untill you cross the line and get pistol whipped.
the Apologist Posted March 17, 2006 Author Posted March 17, 2006 Here is a new phatlaughs... [url="http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f172/Phatlaughs/dustscratchin.jpg"]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f172/Pha...stscratchin.jpg[/url][/IMG]
Theoketos Posted March 17, 2006 Posted March 17, 2006 Bwaahhhahaha It makes everyone laugh like coconuts.
zealousrap Posted March 19, 2006 Posted March 19, 2006 hahaha very nice. This afro is so developed I think we should have an afro smiley that is as close as it gets right now
stargirl3:16 Posted March 19, 2006 Posted March 19, 2006 I laugh at it, but then I wonder, "What if..." And does dUst use Gillette? We may never know...
HisChild Posted March 19, 2006 Posted March 19, 2006 Oh my gosh, these are GREAT! The last one cracked me up. . .best one I've read so far.
fatboyluis Posted May 3, 2006 Posted May 3, 2006 ahh man apologist, these comics r just too funny, keep em up, God Bless
heavenseeker Posted May 6, 2006 Posted May 6, 2006 [quote name='keighters' post='908018' date='Mar 10 2006, 10:50 AM'] New Jack Bob I like his rhymes better... the end. plus the whole I'll milk and grill you, eat you in my next meal made me go "oooooooooooo" [/quote] i thought the same thing
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now