Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Have you ever created & posted under another name?  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

a monumental topic
:mellow:

Posted
<_<

(Good to know I've maintained the same standard of grumpiness all these years. I... guess.)
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='08 December 2009 - 10:05 AM' timestamp='1260281114' post='2016067']
I did...and all the mods were complicit. :detective:
[/quote]

I wasn't here for that. :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='08 December 2009 - 10:39 PM' timestamp='1260329959' post='2016441']
I wasn't here for that. :unsure:
[/quote]
Wow, you always have an excuse. :poot:

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='08 December 2009 - 09:05 AM' timestamp='1260281114' post='2016067']
I did...and all the mods were complicit. :detective:
[/quote]
Was that the Everything in Moderation or Citizen X that you were responsible? (Rhetorical question. I already know, but I feel that everyone else should know too)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...