Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

worst babysitting experience of my life


Recommended Posts

Posted

that sounds horrible, if those were my kids they're butts would be sore for a week

Guest Rick777
Posted

[quote name='prose' date='Jan 27 2006, 08:08 AM']Wow!  I would be so angry if anyone (even a family member) raised their hand to my children.  In fact, I would ask them to leave if it was my home, or I would leave if it was theirs.  This is waaaay overstepping boundaries! No matter what treatment they would get after.  Spanking is not an appropriate form of punishment in my  home.  Having someone hit them would confuse and scare my children.

I don''t spank my kids, and I have no problem with them.  Anna is in bed every night by 8:30, and never runs and screams during Mass.    I discipline them, but don't spank them.

I can't wait until you have children. :hehe:  What a rude awakening you will have.
[right][snapback]867471[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


I dont think you should spank your kids either, they sound like angels...but they are very few.lol.

photosynthesis
Posted

[quote name='dUSt' date='Jan 27 2006, 04:03 PM']It is times like these when any good babysitter should have a good supply of NyQuil and duck tape.
[right][snapback]867799[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
hahahahaha... well, one of the kids almost took 3 benadryl before i stopped him.

they are 7 and 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...