Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who's the greatest PMer ever?


Is this really a question?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

In the months that I've known hot stuff, I have consistently been impressed by his wisdom, quick sense of humor, and testicular fortitude.

There is no question that he is the greatest phatmasser ever to walk the earth.

Let's hear it for hot stuff!

:blowkiss:

franciscanheart
Posted

hot stuff is pretty awesome :love:

Posted

hot stuff t-shirts coming soon.

Posted

[quote name='dUSt' date='Feb 8 2006, 10:01 AM']hot stuff t-shirts coming soon.
[right][snapback]880086[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You'd better have a huge stock built up. I'm sure they'll sell out quick.

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='dUSt' date='Feb 8 2006, 09:01 AM']hot stuff t-shirts coming soon.
[right][snapback]880086[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
is there a limit on the number a single person can purchase? what about rush delivery? is that offered?

Ora et Labora
Posted

Yep, Jaimes cool.

The people who have inspired me to live my faith more fully are:

Theologian in Training,
Laudette Dominum (sp?)

:yahoo:

franciscanheart
Posted

Ora it's "Laudate_Dominum" :)

Posted

There's no contest.

The answer is Vatican Ninja.

Posted

[quote name='Era Might' date='Feb 8 2006, 08:14 AM']There's no contest.

The answer is Vatican Ninja.
[right][snapback]880100[/snapback][/right][/quote]


:lol_roll:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Feb 8 2006, 10:11 AM']Ora it's "Laudate_Dominum" :)
[right][snapback]880096[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I'm calling him Laudette from now on. :P:

homeschoolmom
Posted

hot stuff is pretty cool. But he's no superhero....

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Feb 8 2006, 10:22 AM']hot stuff is pretty cool. But he's no superhero....
[right][snapback]880108[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Oh, I don't know about that. He's super, and he's a hero, which makes him a superhero in my book.

:love:

homeschoolmom
Posted

What about superstrength or freeze breath or something?

I thought it required more than a baterang to make it into superherodom...

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Feb 8 2006, 10:27 AM']What about superstrength or freeze breath or something?

I thought it required more than a baterang to make it into superherodom...
[right][snapback]880115[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Well, we all know that hot stuff has a big head, which can be assumed holds his supernaturally intelligent brain.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Feb 8 2006, 10:28 AM'][SIZE=1]
Well, we all know that hot stuff has a big head, which can be assumed holds his supernaturally intelligent brain.
[right][snapback]880119[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
It's a fair assessment...I have a big stomach, and I am indeed capable of consuming supernaturally large quantities of food.

Posted

Who is Keyser Soze?

franciscanheart
Posted
:idontknow: you tell me?
Dust's Sister
Posted

Vatican Ninja by far...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...