Jaime Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 MC Just rules in that dept! Plus I genuinely like his chops rapping!
Azriel Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 Dude, MC Just/Akalyte ... the split personality rant. Gotta love it.
ReinnieR Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 i wonder if all these polls are gonna be merged together like the harry potter thread
Socrates Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 Maybe MC Just and Akalyte should debate this! And I'm surprised that I'm not on this list!!
Jaime Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='Socrates' date='Feb 8 2006, 07:52 PM']Maybe MC Just and Akalyte should debate this! And I'm surprised that I'm not on this list!! [right][snapback]881052[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You don't rant
Sojourner Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='Azriel' date='Feb 8 2006, 07:34 PM']Dude, MC Just/Akalyte ... the split personality rant. Gotta love it. [right][snapback]880969[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Agreed.
MC Just Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='Akalyte' date='Feb 8 2006, 04:26 PM']Who is the greatest PM Ranter? [right][snapback]880902[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Dude!! you added me!! Why???
Akalyte Posted February 9, 2006 Author Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='MC Just' date='Feb 8 2006, 09:25 PM']Dude!! you added me!! Why??? [right][snapback]881205[/snapback][/right] [/quote] all you do is rant about liberals all the time dude!!!
MC Just Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 (edited) [quote name='Akalyte' date='Feb 8 2006, 09:26 PM']all you do is rant about liberals all the time dude!!! [right][snapback]881207[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Hmmmm..I smell hypocrisy!!! So do you!!!! ya big dum dum!! Besides, take a look at the poll. hahahahahaha Edited February 9, 2006 by MC Just
Akalyte Posted February 9, 2006 Author Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='MC Just' date='Feb 8 2006, 09:27 PM']Hmmmm..I smell hypocrisy!!! So do you!!!! ya big dum dum!! Besides, take a look at the poll. hahahahahaha [right][snapback]881209[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yea ok what ever. its getting late. I'm going to bed, bye.
Sojourner Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 Not one vote? Do I need to step up my liberal ranting?
homeschoolmom Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Feb 9 2006, 07:20 AM']Not one vote? Do I need to step up my liberal ranting? [right][snapback]881437[/snapback][/right] [/quote] NO!!! No, no a thousand times... NO!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now