Socrates Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 It's a silly poll. Don't read anything into it!
Aloysius Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 remember that Socrates dude that came in and caused all that trouble? he was quite the villain :
Socrates Posted February 9, 2006 Author Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Feb 8 2006, 09:47 PM']remember that Socrates dude that came in and caused all that trouble? he was quite the villain : [right][snapback]881230[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Geez, almost forgot all about him! I'm surprised they didn't ban him!
toledo_jesus Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 Spathariossa was ill-behaved and touchy. But Phazzan...Phazzan was insane. The most villainous is LittleLes.
Luthien Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 I kinda feel like there is a little gossiping going on in this thread. Some of these people that are on the poll aren't on the boards anymore, so its kind of like talking behind their backs. *shrugs*
qfnol31 Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 I guess I'm not cool enough to get onto this list.
photosynthesis Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 I voted for LittleLes. although that Melchisedek guy could have made the list, in m y opinion. [quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Feb 9 2006, 12:32 AM']Spathariossa was ill-behaved and touchy. [right][snapback]881300[/snapback][/right] [/quote] not everyone would agree with that statement. that's all i'm gonna say. [quote name='Luthien' date='Feb 9 2006, 01:05 AM']I kinda feel like there is a little gossiping going on in this thread. Some of these people that are on the poll aren't on the boards anymore, so its kind of like talking behind their backs. *shrugs* [right][snapback]881337[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yeah. it's one thing if they post here now... at least they can defend themselves.
Didacus Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 I heard 'not-hot stuff' has a secret identity.
thessalonian Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 Dairy's not a villian. I won't say why. IM shouldn't be on this list. He's a warrior!
God Conquers Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 Ya, this poll is deficient. Spathariossa... Bruce S... Circle Master... and there are others, I just kinda forget,
God Conquers Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 mwahahahahahaha!!! Man... I wish I was a villain... Maybe this poll would be more appropriately titled "most infamous phatmasser" I think I've cause negative 15 incidences on phatmass.... I'm such a belligerent rulebreaker!
Cow of Shame Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 What exactly do you need to do to become a PM villain, anyway?
God Conquers Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 Mostly notariety... but a phishy sign and inflammatory personality doesn't hurt
phatcatholic Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 you forgot "Bruce S." ..............the old-school pm'ers remember him
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now