An Old School Catholic Message Board

upcoming visit

MilesChristi

passionheart

I know these sisters. I met them when they were in the Rhode Island.

I was close friends with Sr.Veronica's mom back in my Brother and Sisters of Penance days. I had the opportunity to talk and pray one of the Offices with them. They have some beautiful voices and they have a wonderful sense of humour.

I am glad you are allowed to return. May God bless you on your journey.

Blessings,

Donna-Marie

You know. . .had I not felt so completely that the PCPA was where I am called? I definitely would have looked into these sisters. And, in addition, the threads on the Contemplative Sisters of St John and the Sisters of Our Lord and our Lady of Matara (I think that's what they are called) . . .all three just seem like fabulously wonderful and passionate, as well as penitential orders! I will keep all three in my prayers for good and holy vocations.

:pray:

Guest anselmi05

Miles Christi!
I'm really glad to hear that you had a good visit with the FPO's. This is the guy that gave you some info on them last summer before I entered as a postulant. After spending three months with the friars I realized that I needed some time away to continue my discernment but am seriously considering entering again in the fall. We'll see what Jesus wants, right? Praise God that you had a good visit! They are some great guys aren't they? No doubt challenging but truly a gift from God to be called to that lifestyle. Amen. You'll be in my prayers!

-Matt Anselmi