thessalonian Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Feb 9 2006, 07:53 AM']Where would you suggest? Uptown or Loring Park? [right][snapback]881524[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Loring Park? EWWWWW. By the way I was a non-homophobe in that test but I wouldn't be caught dead at LP.
homeschoolmom Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='thessalonian' date='Feb 9 2006, 08:56 AM']Loring Park? EWWWWW. By the way I was a non-homophobe in that test but I wouldn't be caught dead at LP. [right][snapback]881527[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yeah me either... That's why the Cathedral would be better...
franciscanheart Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='Luthien' date='Feb 9 2006, 08:45 AM']Maine has it on its license plates. Maine also has the saying... [b]Maine: the way life should be.[/b] pwned. [right][snapback]881509[/snapback][/right] [/quote] that was a good post.... until the typo. :
thessalonian Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Feb 9 2006, 07:58 AM']Yeah me either... That's why the Cathedral would be better... [right][snapback]881531[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I have to disagree.
morostheos Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 oooh, we should definitely do a phatmass evangelization mission!! wouldn't that be awesome?? then it would be a mission trip, and people like to travel far distances for those.
Jaime Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 Hughey and I could have it at our Alpaca farm. They wouldn't mind sleeping outside for a couple of days!
franciscanheart Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:00 AM']Hughey and I could have it at our Alpaca farm. They wouldn't mind sleeping outside for a couple of days! [right][snapback]881537[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
franciscanheart Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 I'll scrub the place down for you. No worries.
Jaime Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:02 AM']I'll scrub the place down for you. No worries. [right][snapback]881540[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'll help Its a big barn
franciscanheart Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:09 AM']I'll help Its a big barn [right][snapback]881552[/snapback][/right] [/quote] you're the best.
Luthien Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Feb 9 2006, 07:59 AM']that was a good post.... until the typo. : [right][snapback]881532[/snapback][/right] [/quote] No that was intentional. pwned is the 1337 way of saying "owned"
Cow of Shame Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Feb 9 2006, 08:34 AM'] and finally put a face with a screenname. [/quote] That's what avatars are for. ...and why it's so disturbing when you change them. ...you people think face transplants are weird. At least that woman didn't take the knife to her own face & apply a completely different one like some of you people.
franciscanheart Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='Luthien' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:14 AM']No that was intentional. pwned is the 1337 way of saying "owned" [right][snapback]881558[/snapback][/right] [/quote] right. that makes a whole lot of sense.
Myles Domini Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 Excuse me where is Maine and where is St Paul?
thessalonian Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 By the way, last time I was by Loring Park I was fortunately there with my brother. He's a big dude. 6'4 260. These two guys came up to us and one started harrassing us about being gay. My brother wasn't backing down. They were quite a bit smaller than us so I don't know what they were trying to pull. I positioned myself to take a shot at the mouthy one because this was looking good and my brother was standing up to him. Well fortunately the guy chickened out of what he started and started apologizing. I think because his buddy was kindof backing away from the situation and he was feeling a bit alone. So Loring park is definitely out.
Cow of Shame Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='thessalonian' date='Feb 9 2006, 10:39 AM']By the way, last time I was by Loring Park I was fortunately there with my brother. He's a big dude. 6'4 260. These two guys came up to us and one started harrassing us about being gay. [/quote] Good idea. Wouldn't want to go where people are able to be openly gay.
shortnun Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 (edited) [quote name='Myles' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:38 AM']Excuse me where is Maine and where is St Paul? [right][snapback]881580[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Maine was the 23rd state. [img]http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/us_2001/maine_ref_2001.jpg[/img] St. Paul is the capital of the state of Minnesota. St. Paul and an adjacent city--Minneapolis--are known as the [b][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minneapolis-St._Paul"]Twin Cities.[/url][/b] This is Minnesota: [img]http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/us_2001/minnesota_ref_2001.jpg[/img] Edited February 9, 2006 by shortnun
photosynthesis Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 we could have the convention at the National Basilica of the Immaculate Conception in Washington DC, the biggest church in North America! *swoon* that place is so beautiful
franciscanheart Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 check it out: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/usa.gif[/img] shush -- i did it really quickly
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now