dUSt Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 Vote. Yes, inDEED, I'm really going to build it.
inDEED Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 That's so dope, bro. This might bring ALL Catholic forums/message boards together... THAT'D be power...
HomeTeamFamily Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 i think the best name is "produceanddistributeaftermassandkeepphatmassupandrunninguntilyouhaveenoughmoneytorealisticallypayforbothandstillfeedyourfamily" spot
dUSt Posted February 9, 2006 Author Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Feb 9 2006, 02:39 PM']i think the best name is "produceanddistributeaftermassandkeepphatmassupandrunninguntilyouhaveenoughmoneytorealisticallypayforbothandstillfeedyourfamily" spot [right][snapback]882019[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Too long.
inDEED Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='Era Might' date='Feb 9 2006, 12:39 PM']If you build it, they will come. [right][snapback]882018[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
inDEED Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Feb 9 2006, 12:39 PM']i think the best name is "produceanddistributeaftermassandkeepphatmassupandrunninguntilyouhaveenoughmoneytorealisticallypayforbothandstillfeedyourfamily" spot [right][snapback]882019[/snapback][/right] [/quote] This guy cracks me up everytime!
Jazz4jesus Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 maybe after the catholic myspace we could make a catholic facebook but instead it be dioscese (parishes would be too numerous). or maybe we could do that with the myspace thing, im not to familiar with it so yea
Tink Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [color=#ff0066]Whatever happened to SaintSpace? That was my favorite! [/color]
dUSt Posted February 9, 2006 Author Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='Tink' date='Feb 9 2006, 03:36 PM'][color=#ff0066]Whatever happened to SaintSpace? That was my favorite! [/color] [right][snapback]882062[/snapback][/right] [/quote] That domain name is not available. Domain names are hard to come by, why do you think that this site is called "phatmass"? lame. You're posts make me happy.
dUSt Posted February 9, 2006 Author Posted February 9, 2006 Okay, the question of evangelizing is coming up in my brain now... Would a Protestant feel comfortable creating a page on MyCatholicSpot.com or PopeSpace.com? Are we focusing on creating a purely Catholic site, or an all-inclusive site that would have heavy Catholic influence? What would be better for the church? That is the question. If a purely Catholic site is what we want, then MyCatholicSpot.com would be the obvious choice. If we want to be more inclusive, then I think Soulburbs.com is the way to go...
franciscanheart Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='dUSt' date='Feb 9 2006, 04:51 PM']Okay, the question of evangelizing is coming up in my brain now... Would a Protestant feel comfortable creating a page on MyCatholicSpot.com or PopeSpace.com? Are we focusing on creating a purely Catholic site, or an all-inclusive site that would have heavy Catholic influence? What would be better for the church? That is the question. If a purely Catholic site is what we want, then MyCatholicSpot.com would be the obvious choice. If we want to be more inclusive, then I think Soulburbs.com is the way to go... [right][snapback]882088[/snapback][/right] [/quote] that is exactly what i was saying earlier. my brain and your driving skills... we could be awesome.
prose Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [quote name='dUSt' date='Feb 9 2006, 03:51 PM']Okay, the question of evangelizing is coming up in my brain now... Would a Protestant feel comfortable creating a page on MyCatholicSpot.com or PopeSpace.com? Are we focusing on creating a purely Catholic site, or an all-inclusive site that would have heavy Catholic influence? What would be better for the church? That is the question. If a purely Catholic site is what we want, then MyCatholicSpot.com would be the obvious choice. If we want to be more inclusive, then I think Soulburbs.com is the way to go... [right][snapback]882088[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I think that being inclusive is probably the better choice. Or we can spend our days preaching to the converted....
dUSt Posted February 9, 2006 Author Posted February 9, 2006 My evil plan to convert all of Christianity: make an all-inclusive Christian site, which will conveniently highlight pro-Catholic apologetical articles and teachings on all of the pages.
franciscanheart Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 that is exactly what i was saying earlier. my brain and your [s]driving skills[/s] [color=red]good looks[/color]... we could be awesome.
Dust's Sister Posted February 10, 2006 Posted February 10, 2006 [quote name='dUSt' date='Feb 9 2006, 04:45 PM']That domain name is not available. Domain names are hard to come by, why do you think that this site is called "phatmass"? lame. You're posts make me happy. [right][snapback]882073[/snapback][/right] [/quote] LOL.
Fidei Defensor Posted February 10, 2006 Posted February 10, 2006 I had originally liked popespace. However, I voted for soulblurbs because I hadnt thought about the evangelization possibilities. Also, I think soulblurbs is a cool name.
Dust's Sister Posted February 10, 2006 Posted February 10, 2006 I voted for mycatholicspot, but I origonally voted for MyHolyHood.com I thought that was cool.
Recommended Posts