Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea..


Recommended Posts

Posted

The mind behind Spongebob Squarepants is brilliant! Brilliant I Tell you!

My favorite episode has to be the one where Squidward moves into that residential area with a bunch of guys that look like him.. And Spongebob and Patrick Show up to go find him.. " I know one thing, it sure wasn't that guyt!"

There has to be other spongebob fans here besides me!

Posted
:D: i like SpongeBob. but since we got rid of our dish (in fury of everything ELSE that came with nickelodeon) i haven't seen much of him.
Posted

SpongeBob's hilarious. My favorite episode is the one where he's trying to coach Gary in the race...and he becomes totally callous and obnoxious and is abusing and over-working him...Hysterical.

Posted

It's pretty good, but apparently the movie's meant to be really bad,

Posted

DUDE THAT MOVIE ROCKED

HAHA

I WANT TO ROCK ROCK

Posted

I own Seasons 1 & 2.

My 2-year old calls him "Bob Bob Pants"

Posted

Spongebob is greatness. The Texas episode is my favorite.

  • 1 month later...
sarcasmguy126
Posted

yes...!

it is one of the few rare shows (ESPECIALLY cartoons) that entertains audiences of all ages, and has pretty good animation compared to other cartoons

probably my fave is the one with mr. krabbs being "old", and the one where plankton switches positions w/ krabbs to steal the krabby patty formula

"this is just an ordinary--O MY GOODNESS!!!!"

LOL!!!!!!!!!

:lol_roll:

Posted
[color=330000]Spongebob has a place in my mind under the same catigory as the literal meaning of stupidity played by a cartoon sponge.
[/color]
God the Father
Posted

MIKE JONES

Anastasia13
Posted

*is scared*

Posted

dude, spongebob is the coolest. One of my favorite episodes is the one where they go back and become cave people, I also really like the one where Sandy tries to take on the Alaskan bull worm.

Posted

[quote name='Azriel' date='Feb 10 2006, 05:16 PM']I own Seasons 1 & 2. 

My 2-year old calls him "Bob Bob Pants"
[right][snapback]883355[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:rolling:

[quote name='zwergel88' date='Mar 12 2006, 04:45 PM']dude, spongebob is the coolest.  One of my favorite episodes is the one where they go back and become cave people, I also really like the one where Sandy tries to take on the Alaskan bull worm.
[right][snapback]909540[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:yes:

sidemunch88
Posted

[quote name='dUSt' date='Feb 11 2006, 10:08 AM']Spongebob is greatness. The Texas episode is my favorite.
[right][snapback]883855[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

dude you do know that they make fun of texas in that like the entire episode, don't you? :blink:

Posted

I am the biggest spongebob fan you will ever meet....
My little sister calls him bumbob :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...