cmotherofpirl Posted February 11, 2006 Posted February 11, 2006 Who would desecrate the houses of God? There is another church on fire.
missionseeker Posted February 12, 2006 Posted February 12, 2006 Whwere is this one. Cuz another one burned in Alabama today.
catholicinsd Posted February 12, 2006 Posted February 12, 2006 Do you think Mrs. King's death has anything to do with it?
missionseeker Posted February 12, 2006 Posted February 12, 2006 Are the ones in AL making national news? I'm confused sorry, we don't get any national news except Nightly news and we never catch that. I don't know about Mrs. Kings death. Maybe. But isn't it about the same number of black congregations and white congregations. The South is still segregated in some ways. (not in Catholic churches tough)
catholicinsd Posted February 12, 2006 Posted February 12, 2006 [quote name='missionseeker' date='Feb 11 2006, 11:43 PM'] I don't know about Mrs. Kings death. Maybe. [right][snapback]884489[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I mean did they start before or after her passing?
missionseeker Posted February 12, 2006 Posted February 12, 2006 They started Feb. 4 I'm not sure what day Mrs. King died
catholicinsd Posted February 12, 2006 Posted February 12, 2006 [quote name='missionseeker' date='Feb 11 2006, 11:51 PM']They started Feb. 4 I'm not sure what day Mrs. King died [right][snapback]884495[/snapback][/right] [/quote] She went on the 30th of Jan.
missionseeker Posted February 12, 2006 Posted February 12, 2006 I don't know. It seems like if it were related to her death, then it would either be a black person or group mad at whites or a white burning black churches, which would be more likely than the other. but I think who ever is doing it is just mad at baptists.
missionseeker Posted February 12, 2006 Posted February 12, 2006 Who is he? Like I said, I'm completely isolated
missionseeker Posted February 13, 2006 Posted February 13, 2006 There was another one that was burned this morning
missionseeker Posted February 13, 2006 Posted February 13, 2006 There was another one that was burned this morning
Quietfire Posted February 13, 2006 Posted February 13, 2006 ok. 6 or 7 churches in Alabama have been set on fire and right now no one knows who or why. They have all been Baptist, as far as I know. In one night 6 were destroyed and just the other day another was torched. Someone or somepeople will have a lot of explaining to do. I hope they find out who did it.
avemaria40 Posted February 13, 2006 Posted February 13, 2006 That's horrible! I can't believe people will do that!
TheOliverOrder88 Posted February 13, 2006 Posted February 13, 2006 [quote name='avemaria40' date='Feb 13 2006, 08:25 AM']That's horrible! I can't believe people will do that! [right][snapback]885650[/snapback][/right] [/quote] We can apply that to alot.
Didacus Posted February 13, 2006 Posted February 13, 2006 Is there anything that can be done to help the baptist communities that have been affected? Has anyone been hurt or worse? Pray for justice. Pray no one gets seriously hurt. Pray for healing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now