An Old School Catholic Message Board

I told her!

the_rev

My mother and I were talking about college today, and I was saying how I was going to go to Minnesota for college. my grandma was telling me how I should stay local the first year. Which she doesn't understand the concept of college seminary.

My mother said she doesn't mail money. :) So I said, I really won't need to worry about money, since everything is going to be provided for me.

I then said that 1/3 of my tuition will be knocked off, and another fraction paid for by the diocese. My grandmother still didn't understand why the diocese would be paying for me to go to college in Minnesota. My mother told her, well it's where the diocese will send him.

So everything being implied she seems ok with it! So, prayers have worked, and her conversion obviously is helping!

Thanks for the prayers!

yours in Christ,

Eddy Lee

AlterDominicus

I live in Minnesota! It wouldnt hurt to have a seminarian here!!!! Which one? Saint John Vianney? :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

[quote name='the_rev' date='Feb 16 2006, 01:05 PM']My mother and I were talking about college today, and I was saying how I was going to go to Minnesota for college.  my grandma was telling me how I should stay local the first year.  Which she doesn't understand the concept of college seminary.

My mother said she doesn't mail money.  :)  So I said, I really won't need to worry about money, since everything is going to be provided for me.

I then said that 1/3 of my tuition will be knocked off, and another fraction paid for by the diocese.  My grandmother still didn't understand why the diocese would be paying for me to go to college in Minnesota.  My mother told her, well it's where the diocese will send him.

So everything being implied she seems ok with it!  So, prayers have worked, and her conversion obviously is helping!

Thanks for the prayers!

yours in Christ,

Eddy Lee
[right][snapback]889326[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

AlterDominicus

[quote name='the_rev' date='Feb 16 2006, 04:58 PM']It is almost for sure I will be going to St. John Vianney.  I have a meeting sunday about this.
[right][snapback]889628[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

If you do...there is a 100% chance I will be meeting you!

A) You will be mothered by Sister Michael who is the mother of the seminarins of St. John Vianney

B) Most likely at a Team Vianny Night, the St. John Vianney seminarians are there!

C) I attend 90% of the Team Vianney Nights. Hahaha. :lol_roll: :lol_roll: