Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

:CHEESE: FANATIC


ARE YOU A :CHEESE:FANATIC  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

flooping kill you actually

Posted

so change it back dumb floopy

Posted

idk how to you dumb floopy

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I do...:)

Posted
[color=330000]Cant you just change it in your controls somwhere? Or am I confused?
[/color]
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I had bad :coagulated milk: the other day.

Posted

I HATE coagulated milk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now i am sidemunch88's nemisis enemy and i dont care a ****

sidemunch88
Posted

hopefully you :rip:

Posted
[color=330000]Poor :elmo:
[/color]
sidemunch88
Posted
:elmo: :coagulated milk:
Posted
[color=330000]emo is elmo without the L

:elmo:
[/color]
Posted

[quote name='goldbug16' date='Mar 4 2006, 09:03 AM']I HATE coagulated milk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now i am sidemunch88's nemisis enemy and i dont care a ****
[right][snapback]902790[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

hahaha!! I was feeling particularly evil then so dont mind me!!

sidemunch88
Posted

no you hate :coagulated milk: so you must :rip:

sidemunch88
Posted

yes it is true wise :coagulated milk: face

heavenseeker
Posted

coagulated milk rocks but im no fanatic

sidemunch88
Posted

well
i am sorry to hear that

because i love :coagulated milk:

heavenseeker
Posted

me love coagulated milk just not a fanatic

Posted
[color=330000]Mmmm :coagulated milk:
[/color]
sidemunch88
Posted

yes oh wise one :coagulated milk: is :cloud9:

:cloud9: = :woot:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...