dUSt Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 Everybody click on the "PHORUM GUIDELINES" link at the top of the board. See it? It's right below the login area. Read it if you wish. This is basically the guidelines all the members are asked to adhere to. The moderators will be doing there best to help me make sure this is carried out. Don't hate them. We're all on the same team here. Help the moderators. They're just like you, only with extra buttons to push. ha Let's not make a bigger deal out of this than it is. I simply need extra help moderating because I'm one person. I don't expect any complaints--especially if you yourself didn't volunteer to help... haha, gotcha didn't I? "If obedience doesn't give you peace, it's because you're proud." - St Josemaria Escriva Oh--and consider this thread your only chance to question my motives or decision.
Paladin D Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 Everybody click on the "PHORUM GUIDELINES" link at the top of the board. See it? It's right below the login area. Read it if you wish. This is basically the guidelines all the members are asked to adhere to. The moderators will be doing there best to help me make sure this is carried out. Don't hate them. We're all on the same team here. Help the moderators. They're just like you, only with extra buttons to push. ha Let's not make a bigger deal out of this than it is. I simply need extra help moderating because I'm one person. I don't expect any complaints--especially if you yourself didn't volunteer to help... haha, gotcha didn't I? "If obedience doesn't give you peace, it's because you're proud." - St Josemaria Escriva Okiedoke.
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 Bump. I read it. I promise I'll never deliberately disobey your rules, and if I do disobey the Mediators of Meh can slap me on the wrist. ;)
dUSt Posted December 17, 2003 Author Posted December 17, 2003 Bump. I read it. I promise I'll never deliberately disobey your rules, and if I do disobey the Mediators of Meh can slap me on the wrist. You better. You're one of the one's on the short list.
BLAZEr Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 You're a crazy tyrant. You hate discussion. You want to squelch our freedom. You're trying to demolish the phamily we've built around you. You look like Marilyn Manson. You eat small children for breakfast. (well, if this is my only chance to accuse you of evil motives, heck, I'm not letting it pass me by)
foundsheep Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 And dont forget the stolen 100 dollar bill story, The brand New Dr evil, I say! pS. Blazer wants to be mini-you
ThereseFlower Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 :hide: I am a bit of a lurker so I think I have managed to stay out of trouble... But I just wanted to let you know that I respect your rules and I promise I won't disobey. :thumb: ~TF~
Lounge Daddy Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 Bump. I read it. I promise I'll never deliberately disobey your rules, and if I do disobey the Mediators of Meh can slap me on the wrist. The Mediators of Meh can slap me upside the head. :)
Winchester Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 Did you really think you could fool us with your silly knees bent walking around advancing type thing?
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 *says something inappropriate* :rolling: :rolling:
Azriel Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 Alright, if I get to smack people, can I have a really cool ruler? Or bat.
PedroX Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 Dust, I think the guidlines are reasonable and appropriate. Thanks for taking the time to think them up (although, I bet you just cut and pasted them from somewhere else!!) Az, I'm warning you stay away from me with that ruler. I mean it, put down the ruler...Stay back, put the ruler down. Ow! Ow! Stop, stop! peace... :getaclue:
cmotherofpirl Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 calling people "heretics" (used in a derogatory manner) So I assume we can still point out heretics, but in a nice way... :)
dUSt Posted December 17, 2003 Author Posted December 17, 2003 calling people "heretics" (used in a derogatory manner) So I assume we can still point out heretics, but in a nice way... That's right. lol
Kilroy the Ninja Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 ummmm, just a quick question.... where would the board's warning system be? Or is that the personal messenger thing? Not that I'll have to use it much, I mean, after all I am babysitting the bad threads already...
Kiddkapps Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 see yuh dun bruk up di message board an' now di webman 'im ah vex fi real.
dUSt Posted December 17, 2003 Author Posted December 17, 2003 where would the board's warning system be? Or is that the personal messenger thing? The Mediators of Meh should see a little warning level indicator below every member's name. When you click on this it'll give you options. You can use this to warn members, and it keeps track of every time that member was warned, and for what reason. What happens to members who have a high amount of warnings is totally up to me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now