Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

No Vera Maria For 3 Weeks!


Recommended Posts

Posted

wow, miss a few days and miss alot. Who was ryan?

Who dare criticize Paladin the Great?

Poor Vera, she's so sweet, anyone to put her down obviously has more issues than can be fixed on phatmass.

lol, thanks :rolleyes:

ryan was some guy who came here and critiziced Paladin, flowery, me and all phatmass apologists.

on separate threats.

it qualified as "personal attack" and he's suspended for 3 days.

that's the story :wacko:

Posted

when i was little i loved it...never worried....wonder why? :unsure:

A lot of us used to run around in the rain and go barefoot in the snow when we were kids too but I don't know of anyone who does that anymore either...

Posted

A lot of us used to run around in the rain and go barefoot in the snow when we were kids too but I don't know of anyone who does that anymore either...

:lol::lol:

i can just imagine a certain teacher doing that... :lol:

Posted

jeesh! i hardly get a chance to meet you and then you go dissapear for 3 weeks!

just kidding

have a great time over there, it sounds like fun.

Posted

jeesh! i hardly get a chance to meet you and then you go dissapear for 3 weeks!

just kidding

have a great time over there, it sounds like fun.

it is.

what will i do without my phamily for three weeks?? :sadder: :sadder:

Posted

hey Have fun on your trip Vera and have a great Christmas with your family. I'll miss seeing you around for awhile. Btw how are finals going? good?

Posted

hey Have fun on your trip Vera and have a great Christmas with your family. I'll miss seeing you around for awhile. Btw how are finals going? good?

ejhem...

only math left :D

i'm bad at math :ph34r:

Posted

Feliz Navidad Vera

And don't you go worrying about that flight...just remember there are thousends of flights every day that we don't get to hear about because they arrive safely, which puts it all into perspective! (My dad used to work in the aircraft industry, so we always had that lecture before we flew anywhere!! :D )

We'll save our big party for when you get back........

:cheer::beer: :balloons: :cake:

Posted

Feliz Navidad Vera

And don't you go worrying about that flight...just remember there are thousends of flights every day that we don't get to hear about because they arrive safely, which puts it all into perspective! (My dad used to work in the aircraft industry, so we always had that lecture before we flew anywhere!! :D )

We'll save our big party for when you get back........

:cheer::beer: :balloons: :cake:

:lol: :D :D

love ya ellenita! thanks!

Posted

:sadder: :sadder: :drool: bye bye! :sadder: :drool:

Posted

:sadder: :sadder: :drool: bye bye! :sadder: :drool:

whay does every1 use this smiley EVERYWHERE!!! (yes, even in dust's toilet post)

:drool:

Posted

myself, I like to drool.

:ph34r:

that was a LITTLE too much info than we wanted

:P

Posted

Phatmass without Vera . . . I can't picture that!

Posted

Phatmass without Vera . . . I can't picture that!

awww....you get a christmas present.... :P

what about the pre-vera days...when there was still such a thing as peace and quiet... :rolleyes:

Spiritual_Arsonist
Posted

Have fun Vera. Behave yourself.

:banana:

Posted

chao . . . and good riddance!

just kidding :ninja:

Posted

Yep!!

I'm leaving tomorrow for Uruguay for Christmas break (YAY!!! I LOVE GOING OVER THERE!!!!!!!! That's where ALL my family lives, from both my dad's and my mom's side.....lotsa amesome family :cool: )

and i won't be able to go on a computer while there....

so.....

yeah, no Vera for almost 3 weeks!! :o:o

yeah, yeah, party all u want... <_< (I'm sure you'll have a "Vera's Gone!" party.... :sadder: :sadder: :sadder: :sadder: )

nah, i don't blame you... :rolleyes:

i'm pretty annoying... :unsure:

just wanted to say that...

and in case i don't talk to you again... :ph34r:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, lucky! Have a great time and I will pray for your safe trip. :)

Merry Christmas to you, too!!!

GodsThespianChic
Posted

awww....you get a christmas present.... :P

what about the pre-vera days...when there was still such a thing as peace and quiet... :rolleyes:

Don't worry Vera, though you're probably already gone now, there was no peace and quiet on Phatmass, even before you...with Flowery and hyper and Paladin around...that just doesn't happen!

I'm praying for your safe return, and I'll miss you!!

:cyclops:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...