Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

PVmelonhead91
Posted

lets see the winter olympics are over i know this is a little late but.....in 2010 the winter olympics are in vancuver where do u think they will be in 2014? im gonna say St. petersburg russia just because i dont know where else they would hold them

DemonSlayer
Posted

Probably Australia.

God the Father
Posted

[quote name='DemonSlayer' date='Mar 4 2006, 11:33 PM']Probably Australia.
[right][snapback]903245[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I could've sworn austrailia just had some olympic games.

I'd say the South Pole. A truly level playing field.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I'm putting in my vote for 2014 Olympics in Citta del Vaticana

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Mar 5 2006, 09:28 AM']I'm putting in my vote for 2014 Olympics in Citta del Vaticana
[right][snapback]903336[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Their bobsled hill really stinks. :P:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Mar 5 2006, 10:57 AM']Their bobsled hill really stinks.  :P:
[right][snapback]903344[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
They can convert the Spanish Steps.

Of course, they'd have to invade Rome...but I'm okay with that. :cool:

homeschoolmom
Posted

they could fix up the Colosseum... but then it probably wouldn't be much of a tourist attraction anymore...

sidemunch88
Posted

dude the myan calander stops in 2012 so don't plan on the gold rings

homeschoolmom
Posted
:sadder:
Posted

[quote name='sidemunch88' date='Mar 5 2006, 10:17 AM']dude the myan calander stops in 2012 so don't plan on the gold rings
[right][snapback]903361[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Hm... Perhaps they should be in Palenque. :D:

DemonSlayer
Posted

[quote name='God the Father' date='Mar 5 2006, 09:47 PM']I could've sworn austrailia just had some olympic games.
[right][snapback]903325[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
But not the winter version.

homeschoolmom
Posted

But how would you have the "winter version" in February?

Posted

[quote name='God the Father' date='Mar 5 2006, 07:47 AM']I could've sworn austrailia just had some olympic games.

I'd say the South Pole. A truly level playing field.
[right][snapback]903325[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


The USA hosts so many of them its unreal. Its all a matter of who gives the biggest bribe.

DemonSlayer
Posted

Well, it could be in August then.

homeschoolmom
Posted

but that's summer... :sadder:

PVmelonhead91
Posted

what u gotta think of which place is gonna rake in the most money not who makes the biiggest bribe think about it...atlanta, salt lake city and lake placid are the only places that have bean in the u.s. in the last 26 years that i can think of but i wanna say there is one more.. but us is such a big country that that doesnt matter...and i dont beleive that bribe thing what did Athens have to offer?its a matter of which city will rake in hte most money... and there is also supossed to be a big asteriod that wipes out the earth in 2012 too are u gonna beleive that?

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote]but i wanna say there is one more.. [/quote]


Los Angeles.

Posted

[color=#ff0066]There are plans for Summer Olympics in Chicago, and some of the events are going to be at Notre Dame. Or so I've heard. Don't know when though.[/color] :idontknow: ^_^

PVmelonhead91
Posted

i c and i dont think the ones in chicargo will be until 2016 because in 2012 there in london

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...