MC Just Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 That's right ive been praying for her and now she wants to be Catholic, she told the news to my Rapturite sister and she said"No, No your making a big mistake!!!" How mean. I guess me becoming Catholic and being reborn was a mistake too huh? I'm witnessing God's Love, Mercy and Forgiveness in my life. I have my relationship with Christ and I am very happy. My sisters see the change in me but deny God working through the Catholic Church which Is what changed me. I'm very angry at Tim Lahaye and those dumb anti-catholics.
cmotherofpirl Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 one sister converted , one to go. That is good news. God is working in your life. Ironic that I'm listening to a song about the gates of hell right now. :D
MC Just Posted December 18, 2003 Author Posted December 18, 2003 (edited) one sister converted , one to go. That is good news. God is working in your life. Ironic that I'm listening to a song about the gates of hell right now. :D God is amesome. Always has been and always will be. I'll be moving in with my sister(Rapturite) next month, until I find a apartment. I'm sure I'm gonna have all that stuff thrown at me. But i'll have my apologetics folder with Scripture Catholic pages and tons of early Church Father quotes with me. I can show them where all the Catholic teachings are in Scripture. I will also let them know about John Nelson Darby and his flawful "Dispensationalism" Although I do have 6 sisters and two of them are gonna become Catholic. Two of them are Rapturites and the other I think is still a wiccan, the other I have no clue what she is I havent seen her in years. They say Jesus failed in building his church 2000 years ago but Jesus said "The Gates of Hell Shall NOT Prevail" against his Church. Obviously his Church was meant to last. Edited December 18, 2003 by MC Just
Faithful heart Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 I am glad your sister has made this choice. Keep up with your prayers and your other sister may not be to far behind. May God bless you and your family. :D
cmotherofpirl Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 Invite her here to meet your other phamily. :D Two down and several to go. Remember to say a quick prayer to the Holy Spirit before you discuss the Church. the sun still shines now playing...
MC Just Posted December 18, 2003 Author Posted December 18, 2003 Invite her here to meet your other phamily. :D Two down and several to go. Remember to say a quick prayer to the Holy Spirit before you discuss the Church. the sun still shines now playing... Oh I will. :)
MC Just Posted December 18, 2003 Author Posted December 18, 2003 I am glad your sister has made this choice. Keep up with your prayers and your other sister may not be to far behind. May God bless you and your family. :D Thank You.
Lounge Daddy Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 You and your sister have my prayers, brother. You have a big phamily backing you.
dUSt Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 The more you act like Christ, the more they will realize that Christ lives within you. Remember that.
CatholicAndFanatical Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 Just thats amesome! I feel ya bro, my family is almost like yours, minus the wiccan, but they are those bible worshipping anti-Catholic ones.fun times during the holidays You have my prayers man. I was excited when my mom accepted a Mary statue I gave her. She's coming along. But hopefully I'll get the exciting news like you have, them actually wanting to become Catholic. Keep doing whatcha doing. God Bless ya man, CatholicAndFanatical
MC Just Posted December 18, 2003 Author Posted December 18, 2003 The more you act like Christ, the more they will realize that Christ lives within you. Remember that. Of Course!! I mean yeah I fall at times, but I know that by example they will see Christ in me. So I will keep that in mind. It's very important.
Dave Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 Ya know, I have to wonder -- if I was a better son, would my parents be Catholic by now? I mean, I haven't been a bad son, but I could've been much better too.
cmotherofpirl Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 (edited) St monica prayed what 16 years, to convert her son? ACT as if it depends on you, PRAY because it depends on God. Everything happens in God's good time. Edited December 18, 2003 by cmotherofpirl
MC Just Posted December 18, 2003 Author Posted December 18, 2003 St monica prayed what 16 years, to convert her son? ACT as if it depends on you, PRAY because it depends on God. Everything happens in God's good time. Exactly, Hey St. Monica is the name of the Parish I'll be going to.
CatholicAndFanatical Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 Exactly, Hey St. Monica is the name of the Parish I'll be going to. coincidence? I think not
Ash Wednesday Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 Bravissimo! So the whole world isn't going wicca afterall. Ya know, I have to wonder -- if I was a better son, would my parents be Catholic by now? I mean, I haven't been a bad son, but I could've been much better too. Your parents decision to be Catholic ultimately rests on their response to God's grace. Just keep living your life as one and pray for them! I'm praying for two of my brothers to come back to the Church. One is "born again" and carries a KJV with him (though this is MUCH better than 5 years ago when he didn't care AT ALL about religion) and the other is just a very lazy churchgoer, one of those Holiday Catholics if you will. :wub: :wub: :wub: (sending prayers up right now!!!)
Ash Wednesday Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 And St. Monica is my patron saint!! :D
jmjtina Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 MC Just, that is such a grand miracle!!!! We shall be praying for you and your family. Praise God!
Lil Red Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 McJust, that is SO amesome!!!!! I am SO happy for you! Just remember ~ you are the Gospel someone is reading today! Keep up the great work!
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 18, 2003 Posted December 18, 2003 I'm praying for you and ALL your sisters! Like Cmom said, 2 down, just a couple more to go! :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now