homeschoolmom Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 I had a dream once that we Phatmassers were all on a talk show.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 I once had a dream that I was flying through my Simcity cities. ...and a dream that there was a wall full of doors and slots and drawers and windows and stuff, and whenever you entered one, you became some different animal...yeah...that was a recurring dream, actually...not sure why...
HisChild Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 [quote name='Raphael' date='Mar 12 2006, 08:26 AM']I once had a dream that I was flying through my Simcity cities. ...and a dream that there was a wall full of doors and slots and drawers and windows and stuff, and whenever you entered one, you became some different animal...yeah...that was a recurring dream, actually...not sure why... [right][snapback]909373[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Too many video games?
Era Might Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 I just had a long dream. A buncha stuff happened, but basically at the end of it, I was stuck in an airport, and everything was collapsing around me, and it was basically the end of the world. I saw a passage of stairs going down into a basement, and I ran down. I saw someone sitting on a coach, zoned out, staring at a tv. I looked back up the stairs the the girl I was with was just standing there. She said "This is your hell". I ran back up the stairs and she slammed the door shut. It was completely dark and I thought I was in hell. Seriously, I didn't know if I could wake up. I was consciously trying to force my eyes open, because I didn't know if it was a dream or not. I woke up and said an act of contrition.
philothea Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 [quote name='Era Might' date='Mar 12 2006, 11:42 AM']I just had a long dream. A buncha stuff happened, but basically at the end of it, I was stuck in an airport, and everything was collapsing around me, and it was basically the end of the world. I saw a passage of stairs going down into a basement, and I ran down. I saw someone sitting on a coach, zoned out, staring at a tv. I looked back up the stairs the the girl I was with was just standing there. She said "This is your hell". I ran back up the stairs and she slammed the door shut. It was completely dark and I thought I was in hell. Seriously, I didn't know if I could wake up. I was consciously trying to force my eyes open, because I didn't know if it was a dream or not. I woke up and said an act of contrition. [right][snapback]909431[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Maybe you should be careful about what you eat before bedtime.
Sojourner Posted March 13, 2006 Posted March 13, 2006 Last night I watched "The Sopranos" and "Big Love" (HBO shows) before bed, and had a dream that sort of mixed the two. It was ... bizarre, to say the least. It's odd, because I almost never can tie my dreams to something quite that directly.
Tindomiel Posted March 20, 2006 Posted March 20, 2006 [quote name='goldbug16' date='Mar 11 2006, 02:01 PM'] Now guys dont make fun of me, this is when I was like, 5: I dreamed that I was watching Jesus was on his way to calvary and I was really sad and he saw me and he came over and put me on his lap and I gave him a cookie. It sounds stupid, but I was really little. : [right][snapback]908835[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Awwww! Last night I dreamed I had 300,000 posts on Phatmass.
HisChild Posted March 20, 2006 Posted March 20, 2006 [quote name='Tindomiel' date='Mar 20 2006, 12:36 PM']Awwww! Last night I dreamed I had 300,000 posts on Phatmass. [right][snapback]915740[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Better get busy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now