Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Quiz-What circle of hell do you belong in?


Where did the quiz say you belong?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='14 February 2010 - 12:25 PM' timestamp='1266110706' post='2056760']
If you answer male, you unlock a secret result: No Purgatory, straight to Heaven.

Only men can skip purgatory.
[/quote]

I wonder if Mother Teresa of Calcutta knows this? Or St Therese of Lisieux?

Posted

[quote name='nunsense' date='13 February 2010 - 08:14 PM' timestamp='1266113679' post='2056796']
I wonder if Mother Teresa of Calcutta knows this? Or St Therese of Lisieux?
[/quote]
Probably not. Trade secret.

Posted

There's a few of these threads floating around. This is from '06, so I'll let it slide. I remember Ardillacid saying he got the fifth layer. Instead of griping, he was all like "it's prime realestate! Right by the water :smokey:" or something like that.

Posted

Something I saw that is relevant to this subject:

http://www.dilbert.com/strips/2010-02-12

brightsadness
Posted

[quote name='HisChild' date='11 March 2006 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1142144145' post='909305']
Oh it just said Purgatory, I didn't read all those other scores on the bottom. Ooops.
[/quote]


me too[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]

laetitia crucis
Posted

[quote name='Norseman82' date='14 February 2010 - 03:16 AM' timestamp='1266131760' post='2056976']
Something I saw that is relevant to this subject:

http://www.dilbert.com/strips/2010-02-12
[/quote]


That's hilarious!

"We'll give you a harp... but you won't like how we give it to you." :lol:

Posted

I was a little worried to take it, but I love Dante. I got purgatory... I guess that's good in comparison with the other options :saint:

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='13 February 2010 - 05:25 PM' timestamp='1266110706' post='2056760']
If you answer male, you unlock a secret result: No Purgatory, straight to Heaven.

Only men can skip purgatory.
[/quote]

According to Fulton Sheen's talk on Angel's, it would actually be reverse.

Child: "Mommy, I've never seen an angel with a beard. Do men go to heaven?"
Mother: "Yes dear, but they get in with a close shave"

Posted

somewhere between limbo -very high-and level 6---high--heresy (I'm a heretic).

Many of the q's good, some not so good. it's not a sin to be suicidal, but it's unfortunate and one should seek help ASAP. Not really a sin to be overweight but undesirable. Etc.

Posted

I get to go to pugatory, thats what I am shooting for as i know I am not a saint. Whats with the eating at restaurants several times a week thing, is that good or bad? I have no choive being a contractor, and the wife, God love her, could burn water, I am the cook and many nights I am too beat to cook, and at work a quick stop at McDonalds sure beats the sammitch soaking up water in the bottom of the cooler.

ed

Posted

Two thoughts, suicide attempts and suicidal thoughts are a sign of a mental disorder, I am sure God in his love for us and with his Infinite mercy would judge those afflicted as such with much compassion, and the depressed too. Someone posted overweight is gluttony, this may be true in some cases, but there are many underlying symptoms that can lead to being obese. I am at least 40 lbs overweight, I eat less than i ever have in my life, it does not burn off as well as it used to. There are also those with glandular problems and diabetics too.

ed

Fidei Defensor
Posted

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

laetitia crucis
Posted

[quote name='Slappo' date='21 February 2010 - 06:18 PM' timestamp='1266790699' post='2060667']
According to Fulton Sheen's talk on Angel's, it would actually be reverse.

Child: "Mommy, I've never seen an angel with a beard. Do men go to heaven?"
Mother: "Yes dear, but they get in with a close shave"
[/quote]

I rarely use the term "heart" in a sentence, but really... I heart Fulton Sheen. Almost as much as Thomas.

Mark of the Cross
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Ed Normile' date='22 February 2010 - 01:19 PM' timestamp='1266805186' post='2060820']
a sign of a mental disorder, I am sure God in his love for us and with his Infinite mercy would judge those afflicted as such with much compassion, and the depressed too.

ed
[/quote]

Tell this to my lawyer will you! :wacko:

Edited by Mark of the Cross
Posted

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='21 February 2010 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1266805583' post='2060823']
Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis
[/quote]
Is that above or below Pittsburgh?

Posted

lol....I was sent to purgatory as well! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...