heyyoimjohnny Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 Well you can just say Happy Feast of the Annunciation! woohoo! How sweet is that? All this OT hype, fire, explosions, battles, prophets getting killed, and then God starts it all in this little girl named Mary...
heyyoimjohnny Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 [quote name='Tindomiel' date='Mar 25 2006, 08:20 AM']I do puppet shows at the library every Saturday. [right][snapback]921611[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Whoa, sweet! are you a ventriloquist?
prodigalson Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 Its 1037 here, and like an idiot i took an overtime shift- so I work from 0700-2300. Ive only been 10-8 for 3 hours and I already want to go back to bed!
Tindomiel Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 [quote name='heyyoimjohnny' date='Mar 25 2006, 10:33 AM']Whoa, sweet! are you a ventriloquist? [right][snapback]921623[/snapback][/right] [/quote] no.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now