Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who spams more?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Mar 29 2006, 12:38 PM']Too many electrons?  I hadn't noticed anything....are you feeling attracted to me or something?
What?  Being honest is a bad thing now?  Besides, I doubt that using the ignore feature would also keep threads from being tagged as having new content, so my problem still stands.  If I had been posting nonsensical shiez in every thread for two or three days, I'm pretty sure I would have gotten a warning or worse.  Shall I, who isn't seen as 'cute' do it, to prove my point?  Would people grin & say, "Oh, that silly funny Cow,"?  I highly doubt it.
I stay out of the chat threads for a reason...post after post of just a stupid smiley or a 'teehee' is the height of banality for me.  I have no tolerance and very little respect for a [b]mod[/b] who brings that into [i]every thread[/i].  If she feels the need to ignore me 'cause I'm pointing this out, that's her prerogative...why should I care?
[right][snapback]927176[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I'm kinda surprised I wasn't on that list. It sure seems like every thread I start turns to spam.... :blush:

You must skip most of mine cuz I use those stupid smilies like this: :hehe: all the time....

In fact, in real life I think in smilies....

Holy snap! I just realized how big of a loser I am.... :ohno:

Posted

holy snap? :huh:

Posted

Holy snap ... sounds like something a Catholic Superhero Sidekick would say ...

"Holy Snap! Batman!"

Posted

I always say holy snap....

HOLY SNAP that's cool.

Holy snap that rocks!

Holy Snap I'm poor!

Holy Snap my hubby's good lookin'....

Things like that.

Ash Wednesday
Posted

[quote name='CHUCK NORRIS' date='Mar 30 2006, 06:20 PM']um no i will round house kick in  the face!
[right][snapback]928824[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Is it true your tears could really cure cancer? It's too bad you've never cried. Ever.

Chickendoodle
Posted

[quote name='CHUCK NORRIS' date='Mar 30 2006, 07:20 PM']um no i will round house kick in  the face!
[right][snapback]928824[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

not if i get you first you are dealing with a blackbelt.

Guest Rick777
Posted (edited)

I've never liked Cow's posts, they always make me think, and their usually too long for thier own good.

Edited by Rick777
Posted

[quote name='Chickendoodle' date='Mar 30 2006, 11:20 PM']not if i get you first you are dealing with a blackbelt.
[right][snapback]929353[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


What a coincidence...

:o

Cow of Shame
Posted

[quote name='Rick777' date='Mar 31 2006, 01:20 AM']I've never liked Cow's posts, they always make me think,
[/quote]

Oops! Sorry for making you use your brain. My bad.

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Mar 30 2006, 04:57 PM']be glad. Stay out of the Creepy Aliens and you'll be just fine.
[right][snapback]928716[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:getaclue: [i]you[/i] are the one who molded his brain as a young one :blink:

Posted

Remember, you were his teacher? :hehehe:

homeschoolmom
Posted

I tried to avoid touching his brain as much as possible...

Posted

You cut open his skull? :eat:

homeschoolmom
Posted

How else do you expect me to mold his brain? :blink:

Posted
:bigpray:
sidemunch88
Posted

with a brain molding gun

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...