An Old School Catholic Message Board

A New Catholic City

Everything in Moderation

Everything in Moderation

I've come up with a genius plan. I am going to build a Catholic City on the moon. If everyone on phatmass sends me $5,000, I can make it happen. We shall call it "Moon City"... since there is little gravity we can build skyscrapers as high as we want without a forklift.

So if you fork over $5000 I will build you a city on the moon. Trust me, I've got it all figured out.

Everything in Moderation
:woot: coagulated milk :woot:

Are you questioning me? I'll have you know that I have five degrees in architectural theology.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Everything in Moderation' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:34 AM']I've come up with a genius plan.  I am going to build a Catholic City on the moon.  If everyone on phatmass sends me $5,000, I can make it happen.  We shall call it "Moon City"... since there is little gravity we can build skyscrapers as high as we want without a forklift.

So if you fork over $5000 I will build you a city on the moon.  Trust me, I've got it all figured out.
[right][snapback]930766[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:ohno:

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Mar 31 2006, 11:36 PM']the buildings would sink , everybody knows the moon is made of cream coagulated milk :annoyed:
[right][snapback]930773[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Hmmm rats, and all this time I thought they were saying GREEN coagulated milk

homeschoolmom

[quote name='dimco926' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:42 AM']:doh:
And I thought the moon was made of spam!
[right][snapback]930797[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
get some of that martian bread and you can make one heck of a sandwhich... but you can only use Moon coagulated milk on Fridays cuz spam is right out on Fridays...

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 1 2006, 01:44 AM']... but you can only use Moon coagulated milk on Fridays cuz spam is right out on Fridays...
[right][snapback]930803[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Is spam really meat? No one really knows what spam is actually made of....kinda like White Castles...hey.....maybe that is what the moon is made of....cheesy White Castles.....it's an idea...

homeschoolmom
:pinch:

I might go in for this idea... but I'd need to know about the toilet facilities first...

Guest Rick777

[quote name='dimco926' date='Mar 31 2006, 11:25 PM']Is spam really meat?  No one really knows what spam is actually made of....kinda like White Castles...hey.....maybe that is what the moon is made of....cheesy White Castles.....it's an idea...
[right][snapback]930909[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

If only you knew.....and trust me....you don't.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 1 2006, 02:26 AM']:pinch:
I might go in for this idea... but I'd need to know about the toilet facilities first...
[right][snapback]930912[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I can't blame you on that one.....they aren't called sliders because they go down easy.

[quote name='Rick777' date='Apr 1 2006, 02:27 AM']If only you knew.....and trust me....you don't.
[right][snapback]930914[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You're right, I don't want to know.

:twitch:

Everything in Moderation

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 1 2006, 02:26 AM']:pinch:
[right][snapback]930912[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Milk jugs.