Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted
:yes:
sidemunch88
Posted

[quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' date='Apr 7 2006, 01:17 PM']i am guey 12 year old who is blonde who lives in texas!!!!!!!
wow i needed to get that out my system....
[right][snapback]939204[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

did you just acuse me of being gay?

Posted
[color=330000]No...I think he said guey...
Whatever that is..
[/color]
*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

ah ok. i thought he mispellt gay or somthing...


guey?




i really dont even want to know...

Posted

me either. But even if you did he wouldn't tell you :ohno:

Posted
[color=330000]Prolly not.
[/color]
*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

lol

sidemunch88
Posted (edited)

[quote name='uruviel' date='Apr 8 2006, 09:10 PM']me either.  But even if you did he wouldn't tell you :ohno:
[right][snapback]940442[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
[b][[/b][color=red][edit: uncharitable [b]--phatcatholic][/b][/color]

Edited by phatcatholic
Posted
[color=330000]What a dirty mouth!
[/color]
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Hi Claire. :hi:

Posted

[quote name='hayden' date='Apr 9 2006, 01:12 PM'][b][[/b][color=red][edit: uncharitable [b]--phatcatholic][/b][/color]
[right][snapback]940922[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

ooo bad. Well everytime I ask you something you don't want to answer you never do! It's true. <_<

sidemunch88
Posted

[quote name='uruviel' date='Apr 8 2006, 09:10 PM']me either.  But even if you did he wouldn't tell you :ohno:
[right][snapback]940442[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
HAHA i told you!!!

Posted

I cannot understand what is going on. Can someone tell me in clean terms what hayden said that phatcatholic found so offensive?

sidemunch88
Posted

i said that little girl for jesus is gay

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I like the sun. :)

Posted
[color=330000]It was so pretty tonight!
OOOH pretty
[/color]
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I know, I went to Cottage Grove to Hamlet Park to go for a walk around the lakes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...