An Old School Catholic Message Board

Good Afternoon

Brother Adam

Brother Adam

[color=red]"Good afternoon, enrollment services and financial aid. This is Adam. How may I help you today?"[/color]

"Hi I have questions about VA benefits, is this the right department?"

[color=red]"Yes it is, I'll try to help you as best as I can through the process."[/color]

"My son just finished serving in the arm services, and I was wondering if your school took VA benefits."

[color=red]"Yes, we do take them. Thank your son for me for serving our country, that is wonderful that he was willing to make that kind of sacrifice for our country. Has he applied to the school?"[/color]

"No, not yet. Actually I have a question. You see, we are not Catholic..."

*pause*

[color=red]"That's okay, what is your question."[/color]

"Well, you have a theology program there right?"

[color=red]"Yes, we do."[/color]

"Well I watch a lot of Catholic tv."

*pause*
[color=red]
"Like ewtn? They have very good programming."[/color]

"So. Could he come there as a non-Catholic? Could Franciscan help both of us maybe, through our questions, minister to us, help us become Catholic?"

I'll end our conversation there, needless to say I was thinking "[i]No,I'm sorry if you are Protestant its way to late, we can't help you[/i].... Of course we can. I was like :kicking: :yahoo: :yahoo:

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Apr 3 2006, 09:54 AM'][color=red]"Good afternoon, enrollment services and financial aid. This is Adam. How may I help you today?"[/color]

"Hi I have questions about VA benefits, is this the right department?"

[color=red]"Yes it is, I'll try to help you as best as I can through the process."[/color]

"My son just finished serving in the arm services, and I was wondering if your school took VA benefits."

[color=red]"Yes, we do take them. Thank your son for me for serving our country, that is wonderful that he was willing to make that kind of sacrifice for our country. Has he applied to the school?"[/color]

"No, not yet. Actually I have a question. You see, we are not Catholic..."

*pause*

[color=red]"That's okay, what is your question."[/color]

"Well, you have a theology program there right?"

[color=red]"Yes, we do."[/color]

"Well I watch a lot of Catholic tv."

*pause*
[color=red]
"Like ewtn? They have very good programming."[/color]

"So. Could he come there as a non-Catholic? Could Franciscan help both of us maybe, through our questions, minister to us, help us become Catholic?"
I'll end our conversation there, needless to say I was thinking "[i]No,I'm sorry if you are Protestant its way to late, we can't help you[/i].... Of course we can. I was like  :kicking:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:
[right][snapback]934055[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

OOoooooooooh that's sooooo awesome !!!!!!

*prayin for unknown family*

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Apr 3 2006, 12:18 PM']cool, God bless that family
[right][snapback]934143[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:bye: :spam: er

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Theoketos' date='Apr 3 2006, 02:36 PM']This is so totally awesome and why FUS is tottally needed and good.
[right][snapback]934269[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Just...not as totally needed and good as BC of UD, right? :P: