Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Brother Adam
Posted

Mrs. Bro. Adam is showing some of the same symptoms that she showed when we lost the first baby back in October of last year. Her doctor for this pregnancy wants us in right away, so we are leaving for the hospital as soon as she takes a quick shower. Any prayers, even a hail mary or our father would be deeply appreciated.

Adam

franciscanheart
Posted
:sadder: You have my most urgent and fervent prayers.
Posted
:ohno: :sign: praying!!
Noel's angel
Posted
:( Prayers!
blovedwolfofgod
Posted

offered up

Posted
:sign: Sent heavenward...
goldenchild17
Posted

Tonight's rosary is for ya'll.

Posted

many prayers.

Posted

I'm going to adoration tonight, I know what Im offering up tonight. :sign:

Posted

Many prayers!

:bigpray:

Ora et Labora
Posted

Prayers...

Posted

Many prayers, Adam.

Posted

Oh my!!!

Please help them St.Margaret!!

Church Punk
Posted

[url="http://www.opusdei.us/image/pc/pc_en.pdf"]http://www.opusdei.us/image/pc/pc_en.pdf[/url]

I was just surfing the net at lunch and I came across this. I prayed to St. Josemaria for your family.

homeschoolmom
Posted

I'm so sorry. Prayers that this will turn out to be "nothing."

:sign:

franciscanheart
Posted

I thought the Divine Mercy Chaplet was fitting as well... just a suggestion.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...