Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

1L of Banana Nectar...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I was thinking all that yummy stuff must be from the Catholic grocery store you had mentioned earlier! ^_^

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[quote name='morostheos' date='Apr 12 2006, 01:05 PM']I was thinking all that yummy stuff must be from the Catholic grocery store you had mentioned earlier!  ^_^
[right][snapback]944898[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Totally...

Posted

Maybe I should start a Cooking Show:
The Catholic Gourmet

Posted

I like pomegranete juice...

Posted

[quote name='crazymaine catholic' date='Apr 11 2006, 11:25 PM']i've never tried an oyster...or a lobster :detective:
[right][snapback]944229[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
And you live in Maine??? :o

Posted

What kind of nut job has never tried lobster?!?!?

:crazy:


;)

Posted

[quote name='prose' date='Apr 13 2006, 10:27 AM']What kind of nut job has never tried lobster?!?!?

:crazy:
;)
[right][snapback]946116[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Orthodox jews :idontknow:

Posted

I've never tried lobster :idontknow:

Of course, I have tried many other types of seafood and I didn't like any of them, hence why I've never felt the need to try lobster...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...