Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who is a better driver?


Who is a better driver?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

sidemunch88
Posted

well you drive in the left lane all the time!

ardillacid
Posted

If the poll were renamed "who is the worst driver", then the results would be correct

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

You know, I thought about that the other day, but I stand correct with my question. :saint:

sidemunch88
Posted

i am the best driver

Jen drugged those people who voted for her to vote for her
and tom used mutiple accounts to get his and i don't know who voted for me i voted for myself

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Tom is that true?

Matt, I am sure you bribed people with :coagulated milk:

Posted

[quote name='hayden' post='966004' date='Apr 30 2006, 01:37 PM']
mark and joe is my brothers
joined? UUTF
[/quote]

well you said brother in a single sense. So I made alittle joke asking if they were joined, or the same person. nvm it tho.

"Mark and Joe ARE my brotherS" ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...